agitated and elevated

来源: leslieking 2023-03-15 22:14:00 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1707 bytes)
I did the egr and cooler swap past weekend to cope w the p041d code saying egr temp sensor going south. knowing how notorious the egr system builds w soots and clogs, I did the swap. learned a few things in the process, like how bungee cord helps pulling away the hose, how it pulls the clamps, like first time using the 3/8” Milwaukee racket nicknamed Techron’s racket as he used it everywhere. I hope this would get me closer to pass the upcoming smog.

talk about the misfortune, the moment I pulled out this beast, the cel lit, hell. it turned out I forgot to tighten up a few spots, the coolant hose connecting the upper egr and degas bottle; and the tube conducting the turbo to the lower radiator hose. code p2610.

truck drove funny, w some rubbing noise as if wheel touching. checked fuses and saw none blown. decided to drive to work w about 20 miles on freeway just to check out how she behaves.
other than the rubbing noise, noticevally when truck gets to 2k rpm, nothing else seems wrong. due to battery reset, mpg is brand new, 14 mpg diesel not bad and comparable to pre fix.
got home and checked codes and saw brand new p0684 code complaining about glow plug. this is hell as the other code p0088 showed up again.
so exhausted into the week. I can search and read thr all the posts. I am getting nowhere.
how stupid I was that I dropped a wrench and accidentally connects the battery terminals, sparks may have destroyed the truck ecm module. why code change from p2610 to now p6840 and p0088?
Scotty says get to the eletrical part of the car, then you will be good at fixing a car problem.

hell I am not good at this at all.

所有跟帖: 

Good luck on getting your long text post read -MoonRiverMe- 给 MoonRiverMe 发送悄悄话 MoonRiverMe 的博客首页 (52 bytes) () 03/16/2023 postreply 07:16:55

why not asking ChatGPT -bushihandyman- 给 bushihandyman 发送悄悄话 bushihandyman 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/16/2023 postreply 12:33:52

what do you want to say? SOS? -chinomango- 给 chinomango 发送悄悄话 chinomango 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/16/2023 postreply 16:07:44

appreciate folks not cursing me. I get so used to write things -leslieking- 给 leslieking 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 03/16/2023 postreply 18:32:00

that none reads or cares. to me it’s pain reliever. -leslieking- 给 leslieking 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 03/16/2023 postreply 18:33:00

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”