今天戳破一个骗局

来源: 又当爹来又当妈 2016-04-07 08:56:54 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3899 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 又当爹来又当妈 ] 在 2016-04-07 09:14:29 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

本来还小兴奋了一会,骗子要价只有市场一半。我以为遇上deal了,结果空欢喜。

Nice. Clean. 2007 Honda Odyssey one owner bought at Don Jacobs. 42,641 miles. Tires with approximately 60% tread life left. Power everything. Leather seats. Honda Utilty floor mats. Runs and drives great! Only contact with serious interest! Cash only no trades!

我看craigslist上显示是同城,就发Email。她回答说要shipping,我要求当面交易,她就不再回了。这么小儿科还想骗钱,哈哈哈哈哈哈

Hello,
This 
2007 Honda Odyssey Touring Limited runs and drives excellent. It has been extremely well maintained with a full service history, Only 42,641 miles! It's a 3.5L V6 engine. Transmission is Automatic shifts smoothly.It has no leaks no drips and does not smoke at all, slightly used in 100% working and looking conditions with a clear title free of encumbrances and liens. I bought it when i was serving in Fort Dearborn in Chicago IL and now I am deployed in Alaska. The car will be delivered from Chicago, Illinois don't worry about the shipping because is free. I have dropped my price to $3,000 (purchase price) since this is an Urgent Sale! and I need to sell it before April 15th, when I will be deployed in Afghanistan with my platoon replacing the troops scheduled to come home.

The financial part will be managed by Amazon, which means that you will have a 5 days inspection period before committing to buy the car. In this way both, buyer and seller are 100% covered during the steps of this transaction.If you want to complete the purchase please send me your: full name, full shipping address and your phone number so i can notify Amazon that you are selected as my buyer and they will contact you to explain the entire procedure. 
 Again I want to point out that because I am going to Afghanistan this sale is my top priority and I am looking after a fast transaction, with no delays. That is why I decided to lower the price, to avoid wasting time with negotiations and find a buyer as soon as possible.

Here is a link with a photo album of the car http://imgur.com/a/3Y6nU
Hope to hear from you soon!
Maj. Tina Bowen

所有跟帖: 

if something seems too good to be true, it probably is -日理万机- 给 日理万机 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 04/07/2016 postreply 09:57:46

还签名少校呢 :) -老生长谈- 给 老生长谈 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 04/07/2016 postreply 10:49:52

像有朋友说的“哪里会有那么大只田鸡满街走呢” -soccer88- 给 soccer88 发送悄悄话 soccer88 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/07/2016 postreply 12:09:35

看来你比较闲,但还不是特别闲。 -coorslight969- 给 coorslight969 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 04/07/2016 postreply 16:05:30

哈哈 -soccer88- 给 soccer88 发送悄悄话 soccer88 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/07/2016 postreply 16:36:10

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”