看了八恶人,汇报一下

来源: lilywxc 2016-12-16 15:41:34 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3617 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ lilywxc ] 在 2016-12-16 15:48:13 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

Quentin Tarantino的the hateful eight,去年的片了,他的电影还是那么bloody,还有就是坏人有哲学家的口才,呵呵。

下面两段台词也许读起来不觉得什么,但Tim Roth delivered真好,这就是演技了。

Oswaldo Mobray: If you're found guilty, the poeple of Red Rock will hang you in the Town Square. And as the Hang Man, I will perform the execution. And, if all those things end up taking place, that's what civilized society calls 'Justice'. , However, if the relatives, and the loved ones of the person you murdered were outside that door right now, and after BUSTING down that door....they drag you out into the snow and hang you up by the neck, that would be Frontier Justice. To me it doesn't matter what you did. When I hang you I'll get no satisfaction from your death. It's my job. I hang you in Red Rock, I move on to the next town..I hang someone else there.

Oswaldo Mobray: The man who pulls the lever that breaks your neck, will be a dispassionate man. And that dispassion, is the very essence of justice. For justice delivered without dispassion, is always in danger, of not being justice.

说到dispassion,和justice is blind差不多意思吧。说实话我记得自己刚听到这样的话觉得这话太愚蠢了,公正要靠法官的英明,包清天,如果眼睛都瞎了还谈什么公正啊?哈哈哈。

所有跟帖: 

justice is blind 是不看人,爱谁谁的意思 :) 不是眼睛都瞎了,不明是非那种 -走你- 给 走你 发送悄悄话 走你 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/16/2016 postreply 15:53:15

我一知半解的东西很多:) -lilywxc- 给 lilywxc 发送悄悄话 lilywxc 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/16/2016 postreply 15:56:24

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”