越来越多的川普阵营支持者倒戈或者划清距离,出于良心的共和党人反川声音最近一例来自党内前女参选人卡莉·费奥丽娜

来源: 互联网 2016-10-08 09:41:34 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (7433 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 互联网 ] 在 2016-10-08 10:39:33 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

BREAKING: “I’d never withdraw. I’ve never withdrawn in my life,” Donald J. Trump told the Washington Post.

#BREAKING: Mike Pence was reportedly "beside himself" after hearing Trump's obscene remarks about women, and Pence's wife was "furious."

RNC chair, GOP lawmakers unleash on Trump over leaked audio: "No woman should ever be described in these terms or talked about in this manner. Ever.”

No. 3 GOP Senate leader says Trump should withdraw. Sen. John Thune (R-S.D.) tweeted on Saturday that Trump "should withdraw and Mike Pence should be our nominee effective immediately."

JUST IN: Republican vice-presidential candidate Mike Pence says he was "offended" by Donald J. Trump audio released yesterday: "I do not condone his remarks and cannot defend them." 

BREAKING: Mike Pence will no longer be attending Speaker Paul Ryan's campaign event in Wisconsin.The decision was Pence's.

Only black female Republica was an in Congress takes back Trump endorsement: "His behavior and bravado have reached a new low. I cannot vote for him," said GOP Rep. Mia Love.

BREAKING NEWS: Sen. Mike Crapo is the first Republican senator to officially rescind his endorsement in the wake of Trump's obscene comments about women.

BREAKING NEWS: The conservative radio host and Trump supporter said he should drop out before "more and worse" damaging stories are revealed.

#BREAKING: One of Donald Trump's biggest supporters in the Senate says there's "no excuse ever" for his "lewd & insulting" comments.

#BREAKING: The fatal fallout from Trump's obscene remarks about women continues as more Republican lawmakers head for the exit.

BREAKING NEWS: Third Republican senator is urging Donald Trump to "make an honorable move" and leave the race.

Ryan: Trump no longer attending joint event.“I am sickened by what I heard today. Women are to be championed and revered, not objectified," Speaker Paul Ryan said.

Top GOP lawmaker withdraws Trump endorsement. "I can no longer in good conscience endorse this person for president," said Rep. Jason Chaffetz.

It's a major blow to Trump, who has struggled in the state that hasn't voted for a Democratic presidential candidate in nearly 50 years. Governor of Utah withdraws support for Trump

#BREAKING: The number of Republican lawmakers calling on Donald Trump to quit is growing by the minute.

New Hampshire Sen. Kelly Ayotte, Alabama Rep. Martha Roby, Idaho Sen. Mike Crapo, Utah Rep. Jason Chaffetz and Virginia Rep. Barbara Comstock are among those who have announced they could not back their party's nominee following the release of the videotaped comments.

"I cannot in good conscience vote for Donald Trump, and I would never vote for Hillary Clinton," Comstock said in a statement, calling the nominee's videotaped remarks "disgusting, vile, and disqualifying."

Ayotte, who is seeking reelection, wrote in a statement that she will be writing in Pence's name on Election Day. "I cannot and will not support a candidate for President who brags about degrading and assaulting women," she wrote.

#BREAKING: Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell is demanding Donald Trump "take full responsibility" for his "utter lack of respect for women."

John McCain: "No woman should ever be victimized by this kind of inappropriate behavior. He alone bears the burden of his conduct and alone should suffer the consequences."

"Hitting on married women? Condoning assault? Such vile degradations demean our wives and daughters and corrupt America's face to the world,” Mitt Romney said.

BREAKING NEWS: A second sitting Republican lawmaker has released a statement asking Donald Trump to drop out "for the good of the country."

#BREAKING: GOP Rep. Jason Chaffetz pulls support for Trump: "I can no longer in good conscience endorse this person."

The New York Times reported that the RNC was meeting "to discuss what options the party has going forward in case Trump isn't the nominee."

#BREAKING: "There is absolutely no place for that sort of conduct or language in our society. Donald Trump must make a full and unqualified apology," said House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy.

Top GOP strategist shreds Trump: 'He is not fit to be called a man': 

所有跟帖: 

假如大选时女性不投川普的票,选举地图会变成这样: -互联网- 给 互联网 发送悄悄话 (291 bytes) () 10/08/2016 postreply 09:49:08

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”