分享一个弹钢琴练指头力气的办法。

来源: Pink侠 2015-02-14 08:52:14 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3472 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ Pink侠 ] 在 2015-02-14 09:35:43 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
1。Place your hand on the table as if you would be playing.  Lift one finger a few times while keeping the rest on the table.  go through all your fingers doing this.  Then lift 2 at a time and different combinations of which ones you lift.

2。Another one is to put your palms and fingers flat against each other.  Use one finger on one hand to push against that finger on the other hand.  Do this back and forth for each finger.  Use two fingers like you did in the previous exercise as well.  I also find this to be a nice warm up exercise on my way to the piano to save a little bit of time.  When warming up, I'll do the push with my index fingers, and then fold those two over each other, once on each side as a stretch, while keeping the rest of my hand flat against the other one.

3。An exercise I find useful when away from the piano is to hold your hands together with just the tips of the fingers touching. Then play "notes" or patterns, the same in each hand. If you are doingt it right, the fingers will reconnect back in the natural position; if you aren't you will reconnect one side or the other of that (or will miss the connection entirely). Use the biofeedback to get greater precision.

第三个练习什么意思?

4. Got my finger power from the gym.  Weight lifting, hand curls, push-ups using hands then fingers, rowing, cycling, jogging; a well-kept bod will result in strong, well-coordinated fingers.  Three times a week only.  The keyboard practice is everyday, except Saturdays and Sundays and holidays.

第四个练习是真的吗?还是瞎说?

5。看看这篇,有何感想?

http://pianoscience.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/fingers-core-of-piano-technique-part-i.html

所有跟帖: 

建议学海灯法师, 如何练一指禅 ~~ -weston- 给 weston 发送悄悄话 weston 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/14/2015 postreply 09:41:38

这个问题其实无解。不同的人,不同的手,不同的经历,不同的观点。 -Pink侠- 给 Pink侠 发送悄悄话 Pink侠 的博客首页 (42 bytes) () 02/14/2015 postreply 09:49:39

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”