嗯, 好多人都这么说的.但愿大一点以后会好一些.

来源: sweetbug 2012-03-21 13:59:37 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (909 bytes)

不过她已经好一些了.和她说,她能听进去.她现在在potty-trainning.But she doesn't like to poo in her potty. So she usually wait till we put her diaper on for the night. One time, she pooped after we put her to bed. And she took her own poop diaper off and placed it on her pillow. Then she called mommy. I went in and saw that and was very amused. I took the diaper away and cleaned her up. It's lucky that she didn't make any mess. That night, I told her not to place her dirty diaper on the pillow, she should put it on the floor. She listened. Next night, she pooped again in bed. She took her diaper off and put it on the floor. But she mad ea mess. I had to clean all the mess. Then I told her. She is not ready for taking poop diaper off yet. She is ready for pee diaper, but not for poop diaper. After that, she didn't take her own poop diaper off any more. So, I know she listens when I talk to her.

所有跟帖: 

太可爱了:))) -alazycatinsd- 给 alazycatinsd 发送悄悄话 alazycatinsd 的博客首页 (384 bytes) () 03/21/2012 postreply 14:10:00

Potty trainnig 瓧有好多有趣的故事的.  -sweetbug- 给 sweetbug 发送悄悄话 (74 bytes) () 03/21/2012 postreply 14:16:35

是有好多有趣的故事的 -sweetbug- 给 sweetbug 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 03/21/2012 postreply 14:18:01

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”