This is a very interesting topic, it cuts right deep down on our

来源: Rockeymountain 2011-10-03 14:53:05 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1211 bytes)
回答: 也谈推体育:我的教训lanjmom2011-10-03 14:38:17

parents' nerve. A few thoughts from my two years hockey Mom's experience and I will write something later in Chinese to share.

1. Be active at beginning: not only kid but also parent. Get involved right at the beginning. Do not feel we are the minority and not proficient English speaking, not knowing local culture enough, etc. Just be there and involve.

2. Participating tournaments and other team events at much as you can. The offsite gethering helps your kid to be part of the team, not to be isolated.

3. Squeeze yourself into the parent's team as well: it is not that hard to do. Most parents will recoganize your ability and accomplishments. Go to the pub and chat with them when you are on the tournaments.

4. Volunteer as much as you can: take at least one position in the team (easy ones like treasurer, jersey parents, website coordinator, etc.) and raise your voice when necessary.

5. Be generous when doing the fundraising

I learned this when staying home for 2 years and dealt a lot with those sports parents. By the end of the day, you will feel that all parents are the same, they all love kids and respect others.

所有跟帖: 

3x for all the tips. -lanjmom- 给 lanjmom 发送悄悄话 (520 bytes) () 10/03/2011 postreply 15:01:54

It took me a while to figure it out. I would do all the help my -Rockeymountain- 给 Rockeymountain 发送悄悄话 Rockeymountain 的博客首页 (101 bytes) () 10/03/2011 postreply 15:10:04

如果能够多volunteer对哪个项目都是特别管用的。 但是说实话, 双职工的家庭 -海棠花儿- 给 海棠花儿 发送悄悄话 海棠花儿 的博客首页 (181 bytes) () 10/03/2011 postreply 18:14:58

Well said - can not agree more -TravelerCheck- 给 TravelerCheck 发送悄悄话 TravelerCheck 的博客首页 (39 bytes) () 10/04/2011 postreply 14:44:06

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”