你应该问哪家的首饰贬值不太厉害?

来源: ^3.1415926^ 2009-09-28 08:11:45 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (3503 bytes)
可以说这些大名牌带有证书的好些.比如: cartier, bvlgari,Mikimoto,Tiffany, Hermes,LV,

有人说:( 她说的有一定的道理,你真想保值,还是考虑足金)
All men and women should own gold jewelry for two main reasons. The first reason is obvious and I'm sure you've heard it before: gold jewelry looks good. There is nothing that shows success like wearing an expensive gold bracelet. The second reason for wearing gold jewelry is one I'm fairly certain you have not heard before: Gold jewelry is a sound financial investment and store of value. Gold has been climbing to record highs as the dollar continues to fall. Why not store a portion of your assets in a timeless store of value that you can wear everyday?
Can You Elaborate More? Why is Gold Jewelry a Great Investment?

Historically, there have been two gold audiences: investors and wearers. The investors have typically invested in gold coins and stocks. The wearers have typically been mainly attracted to the luster and look of gold jewelry. The purpose of this article is to bridge the gap between these two audiences.

If you are a gold investor, why not purchase some gold jewelry? You already know the benefits of owning gold. Jewelry is just another form of gold ownership. Gold jewelry is a great way to diversify your existing gold portfolio and is also a great tangible way to enjoy your gold.

Wearers, Gold is a great investment for many reasons, the single biggest one being store of value. Throughout the centuries, countries have come in and out of power and currencies have gained and lost all their value. There is only one universal store of value over the long term: gold. No matter what happens to the economy (which is not looking too good right now with the dollar losing a lot of value), gold is always valuable for its intrinsic metal value. I see gold jewelry as another form of gold ownership and as a way of storing and protecting your wealth. If you already own gold jewelry, that's great. I urge you to take the opposite advice I gave investors and consider buying some coins and stocks in addition to your jewelry.
Gold Bracelets, Watches, Necklaces, or Rings?

Ok, so you agree in the value of owning and wearing gold jewelry. Now, where to begin? There are really three important questions here, one that pertains mostly to the investment side of the equation and two that apply mainly to the fashion side of the equation. Looking first at the investment aspect of things, I try to find jewelry that has the lowest markup as possible against current spot gold prices. I typically find the best deals with bracelets and necklaces. Watches are typically very heavily marked up making them the least efficient investment. Rings are ok but they usually are small and don't store enough value to make them valuable from an investor's standpoint.

There are two main checkpoints I look for from the fashion standpoint: looks and durability. Looks are important. After all, we're talking about jewelry here! The problem with looks is you will typically pay more for looks which brings the price higher and higher above spot gold. It's a careful balancing act. Take your time and look for savvy deals. I have found some good deals that The Jewelry Exchange. In terms of durability, I always look for jewelry that is well made. Why spend a lot of money on something that is going to break? Always buy the best quality so you don't have to pay for repairs in the future.

所有跟帖: 

看来有保值空间的首饰就只有千足金了做的了:P -^3.1415926^- 给 ^3.1415926^ 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 09/28/2009 postreply 08:34:21

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”