回复:online dating question

来源: julie116 2009-03-04 20:09:52 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1502 bytes)
Hi, sister,
He has great answer for this! As he spent time addressing your question, he's still pretty interested in you. But I don't really like the way you ask him about his intention of the dinner(at home), although I can understand that as a Chinese. We're always too honest with what's in our mind. That can be a big turn off for a lot of guys as we are not so playful. Maybe some men who are looking for conservatives as a wife candidate may take it positively, but most of them will take it negativly as an intuitive reaction.
But keeping distance is very important if you want to develop a long term relationship. My boyfriend and myself went to his home on our fourth serious date (before that we had long dinner sessions in a resteraunt in each date and he always drove me home and hug a goodbye. We talked for more than three hours every day for almost a month before we crossed the line. ) But after that, he still felt bad as we had sex too early. Although after a year we're still together now --- there are a lot of challenges b/w us as he's not always sure whether I am the one. I talked with his brother about this, he blame it as we got too intimated too early. So my suggestion is that, you can be flirty, you guys can kiss and hug, but no sex. Take your time know more about each other. Remember. Early sex means suicide for relationship -- I know many people may disagree with me here but puting off the the first sex will do more good than bad to your relationship.

所有跟帖: 

赞一句,很诚心详细的建议。加几句给LZ, -糖果果- 给 糖果果 发送悄悄话 (313 bytes) () 03/04/2009 postreply 20:57:51

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”