Sorry may be some virus I can not type in Chinese now

来源: yasas 2009-10-22 05:13:18 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1474 bytes)
Your research area is fully supported by the Singapore government. The objective of SG governement is to make SG to be the biomedical hub of the world!
I propose you considering Singapore as an temporary alternative with very low income tax and high salary. The income tax is less than 5% as an expat. the local tax is also very low. The research institutes there are strongly supported by the rich governement.
http://www.scri.edu.sg/
http://www.bii.a-star.edu.sg/
are the two links for you to look at.
There are also two universities which you could consider, namely NTU and NUS.
If you get a job in such research institute, it is relexed working environment and very good for ladies giving birth.
It is a Chinese society, basically you do not feel too big difference than coming back to China. The food there is splendid with multiple choices.
Another positive thing is that it is so easy to enjoy international holidays in tropical countries like Maldives, Malaysia and Indonesia. OZ , Korea, Middle east, China's Taiwan, Japan and KIVI are also not that far.
Having mentioned so many positive things I have to confess that the weather is not that enjoyable other than swimming in the pool in the evenings. It is hot and humid year in all seasons.
You could use Singapore as a transit port on the way back to China.
Hopefully your hubby should be able to find things he likes there as well.
Above are just my two cents. Good luck!

所有跟帖: 

Thank you so much for your nice information! -真好想回家- 给 真好想回家 发送悄悄话 真好想回家 的博客首页 (125 bytes) () 10/22/2009 postreply 05:22:11

key in "singapore biomedical research" in google -yasas- 给 yasas 发送悄悄话 (48 bytes) () 10/22/2009 postreply 05:26:19

great, I will try -真好想回家- 给 真好想回家 发送悄悄话 真好想回家 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/22/2009 postreply 05:29:49

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”