Need help from A-Mao

来源: CarriePanda 2008-07-08 08:52:08 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (656 bytes)
Hi, A-Mao,

My family will move to Champaign, IL next month. I have a second grade son who will be third grader this fall. I think you live there for long time and you might be able to help me with the school district and school rankings.

I searched online and found almost every school in Champaign has a huge percentage of african American, one of the top school has 28%, the other has ~40%. I am just curious about the percentage of AA students.

Could you tell me which elementary school(s) is best and what residential area belong to that school district?

Thank you very very much for your kind help!

Carrie

所有跟帖: 

Check the school for Orchard Down. That is the school -A_Momy- 给 A_Momy 发送悄悄话 (53 bytes) () 07/08/2008 postreply 08:59:11

Thanks a lot! 回复:Check the school for Orchard Down. That is the -CarriePanda- 给 CarriePanda 发送悄悄话 (262 bytes) () 07/08/2008 postreply 09:10:01

It is UIUC's dorms for married students/postdoc/scholars. -A_Momy- 给 A_Momy 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/08/2008 postreply 09:16:04

You guessed wrong--I don't live in Urbana or -A-mao- 给 A-mao 发送悄悄话 A-mao 的博客首页 (1492 bytes) () 07/09/2008 postreply 05:06:58

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”