我回国拿错行李的事件

来源: Ycart 2008-04-21 12:27:23 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1673 bytes)
Sorry, no Chinese typing in the office.

When I went back to Beijing last time, I was the one who took someone else’s luggage. It was my first time going back to Beijing so I blamed my excitement for making the mistake.

My suitcase is red which is quite distinctive. Somehow, the one I took had the exact same color. I also bore the old opinion that 北京机场 would 查行李牌 and it turned out that they don’t and I missed the first chance to find out my mistake. My father picked me up in the airport and he was the one who put the suitcases in the taxi so I missed the 2nd chance to find out I took the wrong suitcase.

I found out the mistake right away when I arrived home because I was eager to show my parents the gifts I brought them. I called the 机场行李查询处 immediately and found out that my suitcase remained unclaimed. I went back to the airport immediately and picked up my own and left mine in the airport. I don’t know whose suitcase I took and I felt sorry to cause the unnecessary trouble for that person.

My lesson is that:

1.自己一定要把自己的行李记明白了 and CHECK the luggage when you take it out of the conveyer belt to make sure that is really yours!

2. Once you find out you miss your own luggage, call the 机场行李查询处 first to see if your luggage is still somewhere in the airport. For the unclaimed luggage, I think they would have more accurate information than the airlines.

Lastly, when you are the unlucky one whose suitcase was missing or taken by someone else, maybe have a little bit faith. People like me who made the mistake took the corrective action right away.
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!