agree with u~~

来源: tuzhirong 2008-01-22 14:38:45 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (2468 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ tuzhirong ] 在 2008-01-22 14:39:50 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
补充some

9 West:don't like it

A&F:他家的fleece kinda over-priced I think。agree that their stuff 材质很差, one I bought a top, after I got home, I found some flaw and returned it,another tee I have, after I weared it for a while, there is a small hole on it, I didn't even know when that happened

Aldo:their bags copy big brands but quality is soooo bad, of course the price is soooo good, but still...

American Eagle:don't like it

Ann Taylor:设计偏老,颜色偏老, but quality is good。上班穿实用。

Anthropologie:Like it~~, I usually shop at their sales rack but sometimes I really love sth I buy at original prices, at original prices I once bought a green tulip skirt for company holiday party(i think it's kinda india style, very special, not for everyday wear though, I only weared it twice since I got it~~)and a pink sweater(it's just romantic with that baby pink color and thin fabric), their stuff usually have special designs...

and part of the reason I love it is because I like their store decoration, the atmospehere and yes, the music they play~~

oh, they also have cute Chrsitmas ornaments at Chrismas~~

打折的时候I bought a top for $10 and weared it a lot, haha~

And their pants fit me perfectly so I have quite a lot~

A/X:they just don't fit me

BCBG Maxazria:Like it~

I bought my favorite sun glasses at their store and a pair of pretty party shoe, love their clothes too but usually too expensive for me, just have a couple dressy tops specially bought for parties

BR:my work clothes are mainly BR and some AT, for sweaters I have same design for different colors...basically I have every color of their sweaters, blue, yellow, silver, orange, black, red.........you name it, and I carry a big bag of theirs everyday to work, and their boots, jackets, pants, and belt, and necklaces, scaff..used to have their credit card but I canceled now

Gap:so so

Guess:don't like it

J-crew:sweaters again...but kina overpriced

Loft:even worse than AT

SWAROVSKI:not bad~~ starting to like it

VS:underwear don't fit....and for clothes quality soooo bad, but I like their PINK loungewear to wear at home~

United Colors of Beneton:I remember they used to be good especially their color....but disappointed recently

Zara:like it~~ jackets fit so well...love it love it love it

所有跟帖: 

This is what I've expected. Thanx 4 sharing. -chuichuiyy- 给 chuichuiyy 发送悄悄话 (206 bytes) () 01/22/2008 postreply 14:47:40

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”