收徒弟喽

来源: basicenglish 2008-04-14 21:10:56 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1456 bytes)
I have a battle-tested forex trading system that I'd like to teach to one or two persons for free. The system has been profitable in real trading for the past several years and one recent account using the trading system generated +38% net return from 6/19/2007 to 4/14/2008 (with statements to back it up). In comparison, S&P500 stock index had a -13.4% return during the same period. It is a simple system that does not rely on market predictions and anyone who knows how to click on "buy" and "sell" buttons can learn easily. But it is time consuming and requires full-time attention. The ideal candidate is someone who (1) can trade full-time; (2) has at least $10,000 start capital (but the more the better); (3) has no idea about forex and limited knowledge on other investments such as stocks (if you lost money before, this is your turn of luck). If you qualify and are willing to learn, please send a note to my QQH introducing yourself.

Why do I do this? Well, I've been an admirer of Richard Dennis who was not only a great trader, but also an unselfish person. He recruited and taught his winning trading method to his students for free in 1983. And many of his students have gone on to successful careers as commodity trading advisors. If Chinese people had been as rich and united as Jewish people in America, the media wouldn't have dared to smear China's reputation because most media joints would have been owned by Chinese!

所有跟帖: 

Please use Email -basicenglish- 给 basicenglish 发送悄悄话 basicenglish 的博客首页 (60 bytes) () 04/15/2008 postreply 12:18:07

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”