it all depent on your lease, I charge for all repair work.

来源: jy101 2007-04-03 21:54:35 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1619 bytes)
on all my lease, I make sure when they sign it, they are responsible for all damages.

I included the following in my lease.

Security deposit is due prior to occupancy and is fully refundable ONLY if all of the following conditions are met:

1. Tenant occupies above-mentioned property for a period of not less than twelve months.
2. Tenant has paid in full and on time all rents due during occupancy.
3. Tenant returns all keys to owner at the time of termination of lease.
4. Premises must be free of all trash, debris and personal items of tenant.
5. All carpets must be thoroughly cleaned and shampooed by professional carpet cleaner.
6. Any damage to walls, ceilings, floors, doors windows, window coverings, storage buildings ( if applicable) etc., must be repaint, repaired or replaced.
7. Tenant must pay and/or satisfy all expenses pertaining to property, including but not limited to, utilities, and provide proof thereof to owner.

If tenant fulfill all of the above requirements within 15 days of termination of the lease, the deposit will be returned within 45 days after the termination of the lease. Should tenant fail to fulfill any of the above requirements, the entire amount of the deposit should be waved. This is no way nullifies owner’s right to pursue further compensation for any loss incurred, including, but not limited to, unpaid rent.
It is to be understood by tenant that the security deposit is not in any way “pro-rated”. That is, no portion of the security deposit is to be returned upon partial completion of these requirements

所有跟帖: 

一般来说应该用州的标准租赁合同来执行, deposit主要用 -deedee2kcn- 给 deedee2kcn 发送悄悄话 deedee2kcn 的博客首页 (465 bytes) () 04/04/2007 postreply 12:34:39

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”