You are welcome. My daughter is just a regular college kid,

来源: gzlady 2007-11-26 13:46:54 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (984 bytes)
but she does have a kind heart. She joined the "Key Club" in 9th grade, and she was an active member in the club, she did a lots fund raise works for the club(that also help the poor) and her school. After she started her college, she still does the same thing to help the unprivileged people. Last year, she tutored English to a lady who was a refugee from Africa. I used to joke that she should spend some time to tutor me in English. This semester, she has worked in Bush Garden for several times, and donated all of her earnings to the church (the church will distribute that to the needed people in Africa). In the summer, she joined the culture exchange program from state department to Morocco to learn the cultural difference. She plans to join the peace crop after she graduate from university that means she will live in a very tough condition for two years. I generally agree with most of her plans, since I believe she should be the one to make her own choice.

所有跟帖: 

My hats off to both you and your daughter. Sometimes -clipmom- 给 clipmom 发送悄悄话 clipmom 的博客首页 (195 bytes) () 11/26/2007 postreply 13:54:48

Thank you for your kind words. I am sure that your son -gzlady- 给 gzlady 发送悄悄话 (56 bytes) () 11/26/2007 postreply 13:59:06

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”