My hot blonde -- III

来源: blhw72 2007-06-04 11:42:57 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3026 bytes)
Steven didn't force me, nor let me go. He was all the way gentle and patient to me. Our friendship survived.

The friendship between us was pleasant. We felt more relaxed when together and he talked much more about his personal life to me, what he used not to do. He trusts me and feels safe with me.

I feel the same way. I told him all my relationships than I told my parents and girlfriend. I remember, when I broke up with Rob(my ex-bf), I was crying before Steve with a broken heart. Steve held me in his arms, his hands were softly caressing my hair, my should and my back. He let me pouring out all the grieves, and he did not say a single word......

I met my hu*****and and got married later. Steve traveled more for work. He has 3 homes now in Chi, DC and LA. Most of time, he stays in LA. We barely see each other.

He is still that sexy, charming and playful. He is still single and has no kids. He still sends me a note from time to time and says hi.

He ever said:"We didn't try hard...." I am glad that we didn't. It's the best for both of us.

He also said:" Helen, you are not alone in this country. At least, you have a friend."......

Yea, I know, there is a number I could call.......

请阅读更多我的博客文章>>>
•  My hot blondE -- II
•  My hot blonde--I
•  My hot blonde - preface
•  Periodic Shopping Anxiety
•  Yield your ego before your children

所有跟帖: 

sweet story -snowfeiyang- 给 snowfeiyang 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 06/04/2007 postreply 11:57:02

I enjoy your writing, as always. -青草青青- 给 青草青青 发送悄悄话 青草青青 的博客首页 (20 bytes) () 06/04/2007 postreply 11:59:01

被旧情人惦记是一种运气,你俩运气都好。 -Francine- 给 Francine 发送悄悄话 Francine 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/04/2007 postreply 12:09:13

Enjoy your story! -麻辣鱼~- 给 麻辣鱼~ 发送悄悄话 麻辣鱼~ 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/04/2007 postreply 12:31:25

Helen,good story. Very dynamic writing. -maggiemay_pei- 给 maggiemay_pei 发送悄悄话 maggiemay_pei 的博客首页 (25 bytes) () 06/05/2007 postreply 07:02:38

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”