I feel that the market can be down in next five days

来源: Cinyon 2007-07-04 11:19:27 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (868 bytes)
There are so many bulls now, including me.

However, in my system, it is more likely that the market will pull back a little in the next 5 to 10 days. If the SPX can find surpport around 1490 or higher, the market might revist its high. If it does not, there might be a correction. It is my humble oppinion and it might prove to be wrong.

In the mid term, I still think that the fed and govenment hold the keys to the market. The general market is highly sensitive to the price of oil, which can be influenced by politics. Fed also hold the keys to how to regulate the Hedge funds, a more strict regulation might be bad for the market.

By the way, the charts seem to be overbought in short term. Why do you guys think that the market will go up in the next week? I have quite limited experiences in trading. Can someone explain it to me?

所有跟帖: 

Read U's post about U's short experience -marketreflections- 给 marketreflections 发送悄悄话 marketreflections 的博客首页 (109 bytes) () 07/04/2007 postreply 11:55:07

鸡鸣导致日出: 如有雷同纯属偶然 repost of 人微言轻 -marketreflections- 给 marketreflections 发送悄悄话 marketreflections 的博客首页 (1322 bytes) () 07/04/2007 postreply 12:25:12

直接致命的后果是,令"理性"人士更加坚定不移一个信念... -捣乱者- 给 捣乱者 发送悄悄话 (109 bytes) () 07/04/2007 postreply 12:51:34

Thanks all. I have set a tight stop loss. -CinYon- 给 CinYon 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/04/2007 postreply 12:55:58

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”