Mostly agree with you. Generally speaking, most American

来源: gzlady 2006-11-05 16:24:23 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1077 bytes)
回答: 你外国老公,到底喜欢你什么?europe2006-11-05 10:24:29
women are not as hard working as the Chinese women in U.S. Why, because we had to worry more about getting a job in U.S., getting a GC, worry about our future, and also because of the language factor, so most of us would pick a more practical careen, such as engineering, accounting, science research. Fortunately, this end up a better return, we get higher pay than the average American woman. According to the survey, the American women earn 30% less than American man ( the mean salary for men is about 50K). All of my female Chinese friend earn more than average American men. Of course, there are lots successful American women in U.S. However, if we only compare the majority American women vs. the educated Chinese women, that might not be fair to them.
I have worked for 5 different software companies for the last 12 years, and I have seen lots of my white female co-worker are just like what 小妹妹 described, but there are some exceptions. I notice that lots Chinese tent to idealize the American. As a matter of fact, they are just human being like us

所有跟帖: 

thanks, that's very true. -小妹妹~~- 给 小妹妹~~ 发送悄悄话 小妹妹~~ 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/05/2006 postreply 16:37:04

这样比是不公平的。能来美国留学并留下来的大多是中国的精英 -kiki2006- 给 kiki2006 发送悄悄话 (163 bytes) () 11/05/2006 postreply 16:50:39

that is what I said, It is not fair to compare the -gzlady- 给 gzlady 发送悄悄话 (224 bytes) () 11/05/2006 postreply 17:01:57

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”