样4--请加入自己的故事

来源: gc2020 2005-09-30 12:11:17 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (2076 bytes)
Senator/Governor:

I am writing this in regard to the detriment treatment immigrant population has witnessed in recent days of USCIS unfair act that has lead thousands of aspiring immigrant like me for betterment of tomorrow. USCIS, in reality put us in deep snag, a dark clot, with deep jesting cooperation of its brutal policy, and made our life virtually stand still. No fairness has ever been severed, not any importance been given, being treated us like we meant nothing to this great nation.
The recent setback from October Visa Bulletin witness the fact that visa number has been massively retrogressed, creating chaos among immigrant community. An immigrant who brings immense knowledge who then constantly divulges the erudite technique and retains the power of innovation is now planning to return home; don’t you think we all suffer in his collapse? A person cannot simply wait for 10 years, for 10 years to see a light in tunnel for his residency. This is indeed a long period of time, how could one manage to stay in the same position for 10 consecutive years. This is not how this great nation being structured. Not this way, this nation ever has practiced this – we may let this to become history at any time, a lesson to expectant immigrant – who will never buy a single ticket to make his way out here.
Many proposals been tired and speeches echoed in the past, but was never been made a reality. Looking at the increasing number of immigrants, should congress practiced a way to increase a visa would have never been this harder. Pulling out people by fating their luck in drawing a lottery number is not a fair practice, the true practice would be to honor the talent and preserve that ability so that a nation can see rapid progress in days to come.
I would request to all the concerned citizen of this country to ask the congress to vote for proposed McCain-Kennedy bill in favor of increasing visa numbers for a person like me, who would like to rest and devote all the energy and lead out all the knowledge in this great nation.

加跟帖:

当前帖子已经过期归档,不能加跟帖!