Isn't it that simple?

来源: Darma 2005-02-27 09:34:37 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1359 bytes)
All I did in my post was just to share some information I know and suggest Chinese students to give a thought about skills they may need when it comes to job-hunting.

Isn't it that simple? I don't understand why some people here made a great fuss of it.

You said that those feel uncomfortable because I showed too much pride in my post. Could you please let me know where and how I showed my pride?

Did I mention what I do, how much I make and how outstanding I am? Did I say even one single thing about myself?

I mentioned our company is a Fortune 100 company, and what my colleague has been doing in the recruiting area, because I wanted to give some background information to people. If a Fortune 100 company with annual sales of $30 billion nowadays is evaluating potential candidates/employees not only on their technical skills, but also only on their soft skills, you may get a sense that many other big companies are doing the same thing.

This is my logic. If someone didn't understand the logic behind what I said, and interpret it in a different way (actually, a very negative way thinking I am showing off), I have to say that I feel sorry for those people.

With this kind of negative and overly sensitive mentality, I can guarantee you that they will never excel no matter how smart they are.

所有跟帖: 

3 years old. others have their -ownbrain- 给 ownbrain 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 02/27/2005 postreply 15:47:58

回复:Isn't it that simple? -TomHanks- 给 TomHanks 发送悄悄话 (1927 bytes) () 02/28/2005 postreply 08:19:25

回复:回复:Isn't it that simple? -Allen- 给 Allen 发送悄悄话 (4 bytes) () 02/28/2005 postreply 21:32:49

回复:Isn't it that simple? -Allen- 给 Allen 发送悄悄话 (170 bytes) () 02/28/2005 postreply 21:37:32

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”