【经典老歌 】: Sailing . 航行 / Rod Stewart

I am sailing, I am sailing,/ 航行, 我在航行!

home again 'cross the sea./跨越海洋再次归家!

I am sailing, stormy waters,/穿过暴风雨, 我在航行!

to be near you, to be free./我正航向你, 航向自由!

 

I am flying, I am flying, / 飞翔, 我在飞翔!

like a bird 'cross the sky./象只鸟儿飞越天空.

I am flying, passing high clouds/ 掠过白云, 我在飞翔!

to be with you, to be free./ 我正飞向你 飞向自由

Can you hear me, can you hear me/ 你可听到我的心声?

thru' the dark night, far away,/ 夜空茫茫, 远隔万里.

I am dying, forever crying,/我将会死去, 永远哭泣.

to be with you, who can say.但我依然飞向你, 甘苦谁能说?

Can you hear me, can you hear me,/你可听到我的心声?

thru' the dark night far away./夜空茫茫, 远隔万里.

I am dying, forever crying,/我将会死去, 永远哭泣.

to be with you, who can say./但我依然向飞你, 甘苦谁能说?

We are sailing, we are sailing,/航行, 我们 一起航行! 

home again 'cross the sea./我们一起航向远方的家乡

We are sailing stormy waters,/穿过暴风雨, 我们 一起航行 

to be near you, to be free./ 我们正航向你, 航向自由!

Oh Lord.

所有跟帖: 

DDD!这个也算一个很好听的老男人情歌~~~~ -舞女- 给 舞女 发送悄悄话 舞女 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/13/2011 postreply 21:46:16

非常非常喜欢的一首经典歌曲。帖子很美,谢谢分享! -jingqiu- 给 jingqiu 发送悄悄话 jingqiu 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/14/2011 postreply 06:35:53

是子寒翻译的中文吗?真好听 -红袖添香老板娘- 给 红袖添香老板娘 发送悄悄话 红袖添香老板娘 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/14/2011 postreply 07:29:49

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!