Business Insider对NG刚入职的三原则:1. 过度共享;2. ,似乎是与老中一代对小中一代的忠告恰恰相反

来源: 2024-02-22 08:28:05 [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读:

https://www.businessinsider.com/things-never-do-work-hr-2024-2

1. Don't overshare

The main point I preach is not to overshare at work. It's easy to become comfortable with your colleagues. After all, you spend eight hours a day with them, if not more. Even for remote workers, depending on the role, there's still a significant connection to coworkers, but it's important to remember they aren't your automatic friends.

2. Don't be humble

I've learned not to be too humble when it comes to the workplace. I don't mean anyone should be cocky, think they're better than everyone else, or be a jerk; that won't get you very far, either. I believe you can be kind and empathetic, but at the same time, you can't let people step all over you, and you shouldn't put yourself last in comparison to others.

3. Don't stick around too long at parties

As someone who's worked in HR, I've played a role in organizing events where I've had to stay to the end or just pop in when I can.

As a result, I've seen more negative things come out of sticking around too long at company functions than positive ones. Sometimes, it's the alcohol — people will start drinking, and it just goes too far.