高高兴兴毕业

来源: 2018-05-09 15:29:27 [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读:

宝贝大女儿美美,这周末大学毕业典礼,刚才给爸爸妈妈还有妹妹发了短信。
快快乐乐四年,高高兴兴毕业,欢欢喜喜回家, 美美满满明天。
美美准备轻松自在一年,明年读研究生。
This is the plan for the weekend: when you guys arrive, rent the largest and nicest SUV so I can fit my items into the car. Go and check into the hotel (I will be in my room on the campus). I have graduation rehearsal on that day as well from 4-5 or longer.
For Saturday 5/1, I want to visit a store from 12-1 and I want you to come with me mom. From there, I need to arrive the salon to get my hair and makeup done from 2-4. Dad can pick Shaomeng (younger sister) up using Uber. I cannot be later for the appointment.  My graduation photoshoot is from 6:46-7:45. I want to eat dinner say at Chipotle before then.  I need Shaomeng to be an assistant to my holding my items during my photoshoot.  If we want the family photo, we need to dress nicely as well.
The following and gradation day, I have Lee doing my make up at 6:30 sharp because I have to be at the Chapel on the campus at 9:00 exactly.  All of you need to be seated in the gym no later 9:45.  The ceremony ends around 12:30ish.  We can take pictures after.  We can return to the hotel or hang around campus.  I can show Shaomeng around.  I made reservation at a Brazilian Italian restaurant next to the campus.  The reservation is at 5. After dinner is over, I need to go back to my room to pick up my stuff and checkout with the residential assistant.  This is from 8:30 to 9:00, but I need time to load up the car and clean out the room for her inspect.
That is all and see you all this weekend.
A few more things. Mom, I want you to bring the pearls. Big white pearl studs. And all of you, bring nice clothes to wear for graduation weekend.
I don’t know how many extra bags I will need maybe all of you bring one large check in just in case for me. So three in total. Thanks.
We are looking forward to, from mom
We are looking forward to, from dad

四年前刚到大学读书。