Give these a try

来源: KC28 2018-03-20 21:35:21 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1748 bytes)
回答: 女儿想改变性别,怎么办?Teengermom2018-03-20 17:50:32

1.  If she has a lot of female friends, say something like "when I was your age, I always had a lot of female friends too. We shared food, always did things together, sometimes even exchanged clothing, just like you are doing with your friends right now.  I never thought I wanted to be a boy, probably at that time, we didn't have term like LGBT. I think those terms were invented by some so-called psychologists.  I honestly think the current generation are brain washed".

2.  If she has a lot of male friends, say "when I was your age, I had more male friends than female friends since I just felt fun and relax with them.  I liked to debate intellectually with them and make jokes since most of the time, they cared less.  See, you just like me when I was your age.  I am pefect straight".

3. Ask her how monks fit into LGBT.  Ask her why?  Suggest term LGBT could be just invented by some so called psychologists, who try to make a living (not insulting them here). 

4. Frankly give her your opinions on human race.  Some female will have male character, and vice versa, grey areas.  This doesn't mean one has to change one's race surgically.

5. Dress her girly clothes, praise her "Wowow, you look Sooo prettyy!" 

6. Don't be too intense.  Chat with her causually when you both are doing things together, one at a time.  Try to find if any of her friends influence her, then you should very subtly pull your daughter away from these friends.

Anyway, hope these could help a little bit.  Best of luck!

加跟帖:

当前帖子已经过期归档,不能加跟帖!