贴我家三三(二年级)读了warrior以后,写的猫狗大战的头两章。整个故事太长了。lol 动词和描述词是相当形象。

来源: incywincy 2018-02-21 09:28:34 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (8644 bytes)

The War Of CATS AND DOGS

Chapter one

The cats are warned

“Mom! What’s happening?” meowed Fisher. She was  a newborn kit. She wondered why her mom was standing up. “There is a dog in our territory, Fisher.” hissed Snarl. The big cat was bushed up so he looked even bigger. Fisher peered outside. On top of a tall rock stood a huge bulldog and it  looked furious. “We were nice enough to give you territory, cats.” He snarled. “ But I didn’t say you could take it all.”

“Well, you’re not being nice enough to let us expand our territory. ” taunted Fang. She was the leader of the cats. The bulldog and Fang stood face to face. Fisher could see why she was named Fang. Her teeth were sharp, and two fangs stuck out making her look like a saber-tooth-tiger. The dog started to back away. Lots of the dogs were afraid of Fang, including their leader. Curious, Fisher walked forward. She had had been told by her mother  a million times to not go out of her cave. “No!” wailed her mom, Bite. She was second-in-command. But it was too late. Fisher started running, and soon he was beside the older cats. “ What do you want kitty?” snickered the bulldog.  Do you want my autograph?” He smirked. “Well too bad. Say bye to your mommy.” He started to pounce. All of a sudden, all the cats begun to crouch. “ I am not intimidated by you.” barked Claw. He swiped at Fang. “I am afraid you choose the wrong cat.” Fang calmly meowed. When Claw realized that he had clawed Fang, he growled. Fang bared her teeth, aiming for a place where she could attack without getting hurt. She aimed for his spine. When he least suspected it, she struck. “Wow!” mewed her older sister, Pounce. “That dog is in danger like catnip from a can.” “How do you know about what adopted cats eat?” demanded Bite. She was frowning. “ When I was hunting, a car hit me, and I was abandoned on the road. I was taken to a vet, and they gave me catnip!” purred Pounce. “You liar!” snarled Fisher, trying to act mad. “Try me!” mewed Pounce, lunging forward. Pounce  easily pinned her down.  Will Pounce ever use her claws? Fisher thought. Sheathed claws raked her belly. She rolled her eyes at herself. Of course she did. Fisher said to herself. As Pounce and Fisher wrestled, danger came closer.

Chapter two

A familiar scent

“Is it night yet?” barked Growler, a newborn pup. Growler was so exhausted. His dad would soon move the boulder that marked the boundaries in between cat territory and dog to get more territory.  “It isn’t even dark Growler, it’s only dawn!” growled  Swipe, his mother. “Is dad here?” he asked. “No” she replied. “He comes when the moon is highest in the sky.” “But that’s ages away!”whined Growler. His mom answered by telling him to shut up and go to sleep! After a while, his father, Claw, came. “What are you doing here?” murmured his mom, trying not to wake Growler up. When she saw his back, she gasped. BLOOD WAS ALL OVER! “Who hurt you?” she demanded. “Fang.” replied Claw. “Stupid Fang!” Swipe growled loudly. That caused Growler to wake up. “Who are you?” he asked. “Your father” replied Claw.   He tried to block the pain in his spine, but every time he thought about it he winced. “My name is Claw.” “What happened to your spine?” asked Growler. “Fang” was all he said. Then he collapsed. “No!” gasped Swipe. “A rock came from the bushes!” growled Growler. “I saw one! It was sharp!” Growler ran to the bush, weighed down by grief. He  wanted payback for whoever did that. Not only that Claw was his father, Claw was also ruler. Now the second-in-charge Zombie was first. And Growler did not like the look in Zombie’s eye. How Zombie got chosen was rotten. When they announced the last in charge dog, Claw selected him. But Zombie demanded that he had been chosen the second in charge. As Growler sniffed the bushes he smelled second-in-charge scent. Zombie’s scent. He walk over to Zombie. “You were chosen for last in charge, not second!” howled Growler, now sad in grief and mad.  Zombie’s muscles rippled. “What makes you say that? It takes more than a chubby pup to bring me down.” Now Growler was scared.

“The whole pack is against you.” he growled. And he was right.

所有跟帖: 

三三的必须先赞!要出门回来仔细看。 -小团圆- 给 小团圆 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 02/21/2018 postreply 09:33:02

你家三三甩二囡八十条街啊!二囡还在学写26个字母,刚数到一百,还写不到一百。 -篱笆08- 给 篱笆08 发送悄悄话 篱笆08 的博客首页 (169 bytes) () 02/21/2018 postreply 09:33:24

三三想象力很丰富,说明大脑内存很大,很有发展潜力。 -edison11- 给 edison11 发送悄悄话 edison11 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/21/2018 postreply 09:34:40

这不是批评你说国娃写作差吗。lol -incywincy- 给 incywincy 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 02/21/2018 postreply 09:38:49

我没这么说过啊?我说老中英文写作能力差不足以指导二代而已。没说二代差啊? -edison11- 给 edison11 发送悄悄话 edison11 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/21/2018 postreply 09:43:00

sorry. :P -incywincy- 给 incywincy 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 02/21/2018 postreply 09:44:27

三儿是天才 -宗阕- 给 宗阕 发送悄悄话 宗阕 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/21/2018 postreply 09:35:57

未来的大作家,先膜拜一把 -WISEBAO- 给 WISEBAO 发送悄悄话 WISEBAO 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/21/2018 postreply 09:37:45

看了X MAN,在家里还写了小说Magnificent。 lol。 着迷warrior,玩warrior游戏,看有关wiki,打 -incywincy- 给 incywincy 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 02/21/2018 postreply 09:40:36

写的好生动!! 面筋都五年级了, 写的我都看不懂, lol -孵蛋妈- 给 孵蛋妈 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 02/21/2018 postreply 09:43:08

到时候AO看得懂最重要。 -WISEBAO- 给 WISEBAO 发送悄悄话 WISEBAO 的博客首页 (21 bytes) () 02/21/2018 postreply 09:47:14

又不是给你看的,我看过的写得都挺好 -宗阕- 给 宗阕 发送悄悄话 宗阕 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/21/2018 postreply 09:59:46

二年级!!!太强了! -Tufa- 给 Tufa 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 02/21/2018 postreply 09:47:33

这娃娃要好好培养 -阳光玉兔- 给 阳光玉兔 发送悄悄话 (327 bytes) () 02/21/2018 postreply 10:21:54

你家三小姐从小语言就很丰富又幽默,她很有文采。 -小团圆- 给 小团圆 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 02/21/2018 postreply 16:57:35

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!