BillyBoss,

来源: 2016-02-01 14:30:01 [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读:

除了工作以外,我很久不用英文写东西了,今天不知道那根精没达对,写给一个朋友。都写了,拿出来给大家分享。

Billy became a PRO gamer a few day ago. His team is called Dignitas. You can google it or check Billy’s shows on YouTube. I watched a live stream yesterday. Although Billy’s team lost, I was so happy to see him growing up in front of my eyes during a very difficult situation.

Billy got into the Pro level at a bad time. He joined his team after the season started because one of the team members had an attitude issue.  The team used Billy to replace him. Billy didn’t have time to practice with his team and he didn’t have prior experience in a Pro level.  No one expected him to come out well. I checked online; a few people put negative comments about him or the team for the move.

In the beginning of the game, the announcer said Billy didn’t show his ability in previous games and needed to man up blah, blah. I was worried about Billy and at that moment, he hadn't signed his contract yet.  I couldn’t bring myself to watch the game. His big sister was home, she said “Don’t be silly, Billy won’t lose because you watch his game.“
Yesterday Billy showed the world who was a Boss.

His play name is BillyBoss.