BSO: picture frame and one letter

来源: 2013-11-10 22:11:13 [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读:

A letter from governor general of Canada:

Dear Mr and Mrs Brimner,
Anniversaries are often days of reflection. To look back on the days of milestone events and on the quite beats of every day gives new perspective to the past and adds significance to the future. When you experience these moments with your partner in life, they become particularly meaningful. It is therefore a pleasure to congratulate you on this occasion, your golden wedding anniversary.
Together, you have braved new challenges, overcome adversity, discovered unimaginable joys, and transcended the definitions of love and devotion. You have taken this journey with mutual affection and respect, building a life alongside family and friends, who all celebrate this landmark with you.
I join in the chorus of voices wishing you a wonderful day as you mark this special moment.
Yours sincerely,
David 
Governor General of Canada

Above is a letter received upon my son's Canadian grandparents' golden anniversary.

Followings are two pictures I framed myself:
two pictures were brought to home in the past summer, and there was no time to think about framing till recent. After asked about the price to have these framed, which is about 600$ each, I decided to frame it myself. With 40$ of material and about one week of after work time I got these finished. Felt pretty proud of the final finishing, I put the photo here for BSO!
A long time not be able to show up, just come and say hello!

Sorry, BSO is Over and picture deleted!

更多我的博客文章>>>