[美队] 参加RC组织的活动

来源: 2013-02-27 10:57:27 [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读:

最近一直很忙,又才疏学浅,实在想不出什莫节目参加RC组织的活动。这首打油 ”诗“ (note: 诗是带引号的 :-)。 几年前写的 希望以前没在这里post过。。。刚刚改了改,赶个末班车,给美队加一分。。。:-

Blessed

(By: 同学小薇)

I am blessed

Since the day arrived

Mother taught me

How to travel the journey ahead

I am blessed

Since the day on this unfamiliar land

Ups and downs, tears and joys

All taken in with pride

I am blessed

A gentle soul by my side

With love and understanding

Everyday is a triumph

I am blessed

Surrounded by friends

With appreciation and zest

Looking forward to a brighter day ahead