送別 Dreaming of Home and Mother

来源: TyHongAu 2016-09-21 08:46:41 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2743 bytes)

Wikipedia:
"Song Bie Ge"(Chinese 送别歌, "Farewell Song"), is a song by Chinese artist Hong Yi (Li Shu Tong). Li arranged the lyrics to the melody of the mid-19th century song "Dreaming of Home and Mother" by American composer John P. Ordway. Li was introduced to this melody while studying in Japan, in the form of a Japanese song that was also set to this tune.

Dreaming of Home and Mother.( English lyrics)

Dreaming of home, dear old home. Home of childhood and mother- Oft when I wake 'tis sweet to find I've been dreaming of home and mother. Home, dear home, childhood's happy home! When I played with sister and with brother 'Twas the sweetest joy when we did roam Over hill and through dale with mother. Chorus. Dreaming of home, dear old home, Home of my childhood and mother- Oft When I wake 'tis sweet to find I've been dreaming of home and mother. Sleep, balmy sleep, close mine eyes, Keep me still thinking of mother- Hark! It's her voice I seem to hear- Yes, I'm dreaming of home und mother. Angels come soothing me to rest, I can feel their presence as none other, For they sweetly say I shall be blest With bright visions of home and mother.-Chorus. Childhood has come, come again. Sleeping I see my dear mother- See her loved form beside me kneel,_ While I'm dreaming of home and mother. Mother dear, whisper to me now, Tell me of my sister and my brother- Now I feel thy hand upon my brow- Yes, I'm dreaming of home and mother. -Chorus.

更多我的博客文章>>>

所有跟帖: 

非常喜欢的歌,谢谢TyHongAu分享:) -南山松- 给 南山松 发送悄悄话 南山松 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/21/2016 postreply 17:43:56

顶好文好曲!:) -小贝壳weed- 给 小贝壳weed 发送悄悄话 小贝壳weed 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/22/2016 postreply 09:08:22

赞好译!问好。 -elzevir- 给 elzevir 发送悄悄话 elzevir 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/22/2016 postreply 13:28:45

优美的旋律,唯美的歌词,仿佛回到了故乡。 -祤湫霖- 给 祤湫霖 发送悄悄话 祤湫霖 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/23/2016 postreply 18:23:31

加跟帖:

• 标题:
  • 内容(可选项): [所见即所得|预览模式] [HTML源代码] [如何上传图片] [怎样发视频] [如何贴音乐]