Sexy Music & 冬天里的一把火--费翔谁在先?

来源: 贴贴玩 2010-01-09 16:01:44 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3294 bytes)
注: 预听[冬天里的一把火--费翔] 需关闭[Sexy Music]歌词结尾的播放器.谢谢!

Sexy Music / The Nolans
    Well I head on out at the local disco hall where the kids get down to the funky disco wall well the music hit me high it hit me low oh babe, I was getting it all Through the smoky funky scene man, you should have been they have those disco lights flashing through the night Sexy music on the wall sexy music I was getting it all sexy music on the wall sexy music I was getting it all Oh reflections in the night sexy actions in the light how those shadows turn me on one look and I was gone * When I checked the time I should be heading home I'm shaking to that rhythm in my soul those shadows flickered high they flickered low oh babe, nearly lost control Through the smoky funky scene man, you should have been they have those disco lights flashing through the night Sexy music on the wall sexy music I was getting it all sexy music on the wall sexy music I was getting it all Through the smoky funky scene man you should have been we raised our body heat as we danced on to the best Oh reflections in the night sexy actions in the light how those shadows turn me on one look and I was gone Sexy music on the wall sexy music I was getting it all sexy music on the wall sexy music I was getting it all Sexy music on the wall sexy music I was getting it all sexy music on the wall sexy music I was getting it all

冬天里的一把火--费翔

所有跟帖: 

老曲新词,也是很好听 -竞选- 给 竞选 发送悄悄话 竞选 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/09/2010 postreply 17:27:35

好听极了,正:)) -小得- 给 小得 发送悄悄话 小得 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/09/2010 postreply 20:52:04

很好听! -Loveforever1314- 给 Loveforever1314 发送悄悄话 Loveforever1314 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/10/2010 postreply 05:48:12

【美哉意大利:利久立:上.下集】[中文字幕] -贴贴看- 给 贴贴看 发送悄悄话 (284 bytes) () 03/08/2010 postreply 08:06:33

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”