【Bring It on Home】Aaron Neville 抚慰心灵的歌声II

来源: 没事写着玩 2009-07-12 15:44:30 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (5353 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 没事写着玩 ] 在 2009-07-12 15:48:09 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

"13 Universally Loved Classics By The Legends Of Soul Music Reinterpreted By World Renown And Multi-Platinum Vocalist, Aaron Neville!"

After five decades of consistent hit-making, Aaron Neville has, in the words of one Rolling Stone writer, "reached a highpoint in a career marked by artistic superlatives. ‘Bring It On Home… The Soul Classics’ is an album for the ages and Neville's most remarkable work to date."

"These classic songs," says Aaron, "have been pumping blood to my heart from the first second they heard them. They've been a part of my life. Singing them, especially in the aftermath of Katrina, was a deeply spiritual experience. They helped me get through. They gave me hope. And for me, music has always been about hope."

Track Listing:

01. You Send Me
02. My Girl
03. Rainy Night in Georgia [feat. Chris Botti]
04. Ain't No Sunshine
05. (Sittin' On) The Dock of the Bay
06. Stand by Me
07. Respect Yourself [feat. Mavis Staples]
08. When a Man Loves a Woman
09. Let's Stay Together [feat. Chaka Khan]
10. It's All Right
11. People Get Ready [feat. David Sanborn & Art Neville]
12. Ain't That Peculiar
13. A Change Is Gonna Come

所有跟帖: 

顶大美贴,醉倒了又有如此这般音乐的抚慰,终于俺脚得没事了:)))呵呵 -小得- 给 小得 发送悄悄话 小得 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/12/2009 postreply 19:50:10

抚慰心灵的歌,迷人的画,不醉也难,谢谢没事 :) -我是梦儿- 给 我是梦儿 发送悄悄话 我是梦儿 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/12/2009 postreply 22:20:10

多谢小得和梦儿,新的一周愉快! -没事写着玩- 给 没事写着玩 发送悄悄话 没事写着玩 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/13/2009 postreply 19:08:21

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”