我不要赚钱,要把这片海滩像这样原貌一直保持下去。这样我每年都还能举办一次蛤蚌野餐会

来源: el98012 2017-08-08 21:44:55 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (10983 bytes)

Bruce 是我以前的同事。他每年要在自己的距西雅图60英里的自己私人沙滩上举行一次蛤蚌野餐会。

Bruce is my former colleague. He holds clambake party every year at his private beach. The location is about 60 miles driving from Seattle.

这片沙滩是他父亲遗传给他和一个弟弟和妹妹的。野餐会从他父亲几十年前开始一直到现在。

His father started this tradition dozens of years ago. He keeps it alive up to this year.

我参加这个野餐会几次。有时带朋友去。每次都有不少人。

I have attended the party several times. Occasionally I brought my friends with me. There are many people at the party.

大家都带上各种食品。

Many tasty foods by the attendees!

还有各种饮料。。。大量的酒类。。。他们好像有时还来点刺激的像大麻之类的东西。

Various drinkings including many spirited ones.

大家有小船的也带到这里来。我们两个孩子在划船。

People brought kayaks. Kids love playing it on the water!

有几个爱唱歌。今年我比较喜欢的一首是加州旅馆。。。很多其它歌曲我不很懂.

Some love singing. Particularly, they would sing until very late at night. This year the California Hotel was my favorite...some others were not familiar to me.

准备野味!

Preparing the clams.

这样的每年有五大桶。。。你爱吃多少有多少.

There are five big buckets of clams for the party each time. Every one can get as much as he/she wants.

作者在享受蛤蚌

I was enjoying the clams.

美酒加蛤蚌。

Drinking Beer with the clams is the best.

美味让美人开心。

Ladies were all smiling with the delicious foods.

落日余辉.

Sunset on the cove.

落日余辉.

Another picture of sunset.

篝火烤糖.

Marshmallow on the bonfire.

搭上帐篷过夜。

Camping overnight.

早上大家有丰富的早餐。

Breakfast was also very enjoyable.

然后在沙滩上挖蛤蚌准备带回家。

One can dig the clams on the beach for taking home.

这一箱蛤蚌还要费点儿功夫.

These were by my family.

写到这里,你可能认为BRUCE也肯定是一位富翁吧?毕竟这是西雅图,世界首富,二富都在这儿。可实际上,BRUCE 和我一样仅有一份普通的软件工程师的工作。我曾和BRUCE聊天说,你要是把这儿开发旅游,说不定能赚不少钱。他说他就要让这片沙滩一直想这样原貌一直保留下去。这样他还能每年都举行这样的海味野餐会。

You might wonder that Bruce must be rich...here is Seattle, where Bill Gates' and Jeff Bezos' homes are located. In fact, he is just a software engineer like me. I ever said to him that if he developed the place, he might get quite bit of earning. However, he said he just wanted to keep the beach as it is. This is good to the environment and he can have the clambake party ever year as in the past many years.

再一览这难忘的沙滩。等待着明年的聚会。

Unforgettable beach like Eden. Look forward to the next year's party.

所有跟帖: 

蛤蚌鲜美,夕阳曼妙:))夏日里这样的休闲派对让人感到无比放松,赞美大自然的馈赠以及美好的生活~~ -小得- 给 小得 发送悄悄话 小得 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/09/2017 postreply 19:31:33

美好的生活,简单幸福! -Loveforever1314- 给 Loveforever1314 发送悄悄话 Loveforever1314 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/11/2017 postreply 14:18:57

难忘的沙滩聚会~ -10PM- 给 10PM 发送悄悄话 10PM 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/13/2017 postreply 19:34:41

beach, where? -Tianyazi- 给 Tianyazi 发送悄悄话 Tianyazi 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/17/2017 postreply 10:12:51

美国这样的海滩湖滩太多了, 人口也不多, 开发旅游没希望, 还是自己享受吧。 -shamrock100- 给 shamrock100 发送悄悄话 shamrock100 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/17/2017 postreply 11:27:48

作者长得好像美联航上被揍的大叔 -蓝靛厂- 给 蓝靛厂 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 08/17/2017 postreply 15:58:16

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”