刚Google出来的结果,大家小心了

来源: 谢无莫 2010-01-25 12:21:16 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (6888 bytes)
回答: 详情如下谢无莫2010-01-25 10:39:24
用这个公司名称Shanghai Yi-Ping Computer Designs Fabrication Co. Ltd
看来不是容易解决的,全是投诉,在阿里巴巴上,在troublestars上,看看就知道了,竟然都做了一年多了,也不知是怎么维持的,
Shanghai Yi-Ping Computer Designs Fabrication Co. Ltd

Tags: ugg boots

HI I ordered a pair of Ugg boots, supposely from Ugg Australia. I sent them back with form in box to CA. I priority mailed to follow delivery. I saw they were delivered. I called the number on the form. They told me it was a fraud from China. The name of the Co. is Shanghai Yi-Ping Computer Designs Fabrication Co. Ltd

2602-B-2 Changzgong Rd

Am I out my $118.00 and should I be concerned I charged this item? the Ugg Co said they would send them back. They are too small for my daughter. What should i do? HELP

Have you heard of this Co? Is it reliable???

bootsnshoes [US]

Filed under : China | 17 Comments »

Related Videos
Google Video Search on slugs: "ugg-boots" Loading...
17 Responses to “Shanghai Yi-Ping Computer Designs Fabrication Co. Ltd”
nick says:
January 30th, 2009 at 11:04 pm
Yes they are a najor Fraudsters also pose as Ectow. com company.
Melissa says:
February 1st, 2009 at 7:53 am
Hi! The same thing happened to me from this same company. I am afraid I won’t get my money back too! I have contacted the seller several times and they avoid responding to me e-mails! They are scammers!
moin says:
February 10th, 2009 at 6:21 pm
its fake, fraud, i got some stuff from them its all fake, and no reutrn no contact nothing, bullshitters.

P.S. i have GHD hair straighteners for $135 each, with serial number to check on their website weather its authentic or not.
i gurantee the product, you can reach me at

ghdstyle@gmail.com

thanks

sian says:
February 27th, 2009 at 1:27 am
Same thing has just happened to me- ordered from a supposed australian website and they are fake! Am so upset and disappointed!

My invoice also mentions shanghai fabrication co.ltd

Terri H says:
March 11th, 2009 at 9:45 am
I recently orderd a Wii games console that was supposed be coming from ShangHai Yi-Ping Computer Designs Fabrication in ShangHai, China and have yet to recieve it. The company i ordered it through was unaware this company was a fraud and was told by alibaba that they were ligitimate so i don’t blame the company who ordered it, but I do blame ShangHai Yi-Ping Computer Fabrications for fraud.
Lindsey says:
March 15th, 2009 at 3:58 am
I sent them $195 for an “authentic Bugaboo stroller” and received a pair of VERY fake Jordan shoes and a plastic-looking “Gucci” purse. Definetly a fraudster … I’m currently doing my best to report and shut them down.
jose says:
April 8th, 2009 at 6:09 am
I want return one sciphone, the question is if i only have to send it or I have to contact you some how. I get it on ebay from denis-lee. I send her a email too. I need to know how I am going to get my money back. thank you. p.s.I get the phone today 04-08-2009.
Qiang Duan says:
April 13th, 2009 at 8:56 am
Dear friend, I am the one who like you, are cheated by this Co.
Can you give me the telephone number of this company?
John
f hammoud says:
April 24th, 2009 at 10:39 am
I just got scammed by these people. ordered 9 GHDs sent money by western union and they only sent me one and wont reply to my emails. on the EMS courier slip it says Shanghai Yi-Ping Computer Designs Fabrication Co. Ltd

we have to bring these people DOWN!!!!!!!!

fiona says:
April 28th, 2009 at 8:33 pm
steer well clear of this company they sall fakes i am surprised that paypal allow them to use their facility, makes you wonder about ebay really
Alan says:
June 7th, 2009 at 1:43 am
I bought a Taylor Made R9 driver through EBAY and it’s a Fake.
I’ve filed a claim though Paypal and maybe I’ll get a refund
francine says:
July 27th, 2009 at 12:18 am
i too was scammed by this company. Apparently they sell stuff through a Chinese wholesaler, DHGate. com. They sold me 5 bottles of “Chance by Chanel Eau de Parfum” which turned out to be cleaning fluid (or sure smells like it!!) When I disputed the purchase with DHGate, they offered to refund me $25 of the $79.80 that I spent on this worthless crap. I sent pics of the fake bottles and proved it was fake, but apparently DHGate is in on this scamming thing too. Word of advice: don’t deal with either company..I’d be wary of China altogether.
zumy says:
October 2nd, 2009 at 3:31 am
Hi,

I’m a french customer from Paris and i ordered last week a DV Camera Canon HFS 10 on http://www.hi-goodbuy.com which was sold 405

所有跟帖: 

ebay在中国竞争不过淘宝,就是因为ebay不许卖假货 -茹茜- 给 茹茜 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 01/25/2010 postreply 12:39:24

这个不是商业上的主要原因,因为ebay有个listing fee -Gennaro- 给 Gennaro 发送悄悄话 Gennaro 的博客首页 (178 bytes) () 01/25/2010 postreply 14:13:22

真不想说。。ebay假货还少啊。。。。 -3845- 给 3845 发送悄悄话 3845 的博客首页 (64 bytes) () 01/25/2010 postreply 18:28:19

要是有地址的话找两个民工去讨要,现在快过年了谁都想过个好日子 -Gennaro- 给 Gennaro 发送悄悄话 Gennaro 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/25/2010 postreply 14:15:33

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”