i am no expert

来源: Tree100 2009-04-06 01:40:52 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1103 bytes)
I do not know the purpose of your article.

If you are advertising jemimoney.com, carry on.

If you try to start a debate of how to ride the market, you are wasting your time.

reason No.1, the market is always right, the price is always right; the only thing wrong is you made a wrong choice. If you do not agree with me, fine; you go on lose buckets of money, please do not mislead others.

Reason No.2, one of the priciples of trading in the market is expect the unexpected. If you have ever attended some trading master's seminars, you will find out they always say, the marekt always follows the trend of such and such, except when it doesn't. That means even they have made a fourtune out of the market, and have decades of experience and thousands of trades under their belts, they still don't know how the market will behave under certain cirsumstances for sure. It is not they do not want to let you know the trade secret, it is because there no such a thing.

I always find the Chinese translation of the technicle articles is awkward, and hard to understand.

所有跟帖: 

回复:i am no expert -走着走着就丢了- 给 走着走着就丢了 发送悄悄话 走着走着就丢了 的博客首页 (230 bytes) () 08/28/2009 postreply 14:09:04

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”