- increased future cash flow by 35%.
- read correctly the April - September shake as just a shake, instead of a bear.. made some round turns, and some accumulations near the bottom of the shake... sold both call/put options during the shake.
- read correctly the hidden strength in the emerging markets during the shake, and recognized the new uptrend, and switched options strategies from neutral to bullish bets only.
- unloaded bonds after reading the bonds weakness correctly.
- had to move some accounts for cost saving reasons, and liquidated some positions to bring equity allocation from 60% to 45%.... I guess I can blame the stupid brokerage for screwing up the transfer, and it took more than 2 months for a process that was supposed to take 1 week.... but I'd still put this here as a minus for the year.
- further increase cash flow by 25%, and implement additional business models.
- will have to trade my equity positions back to around 50%, which is not too far.. will take advantage of volatility if it comes back.
That's it.... just want to keep it simple.