The problem is that even I go with the downdraft ventilation,

来源: 2018-07-11 11:32:21 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (201 bytes)
回答: Yes, there is a thing called vent booster ....borisg2018-07-11 11:25:57

most vent requires 6" and up duct.  Although my HVAC guy said he could adapt the 6" duct to fit with my existing 5" duct, I doubt it will be an efficient vent. 


  • 笔名:      密码: 保持登录状态一个月,直到我退出登录。
  • 标题:
  • 内容(可选项): [所见即所得|预览模式] [HTML源代码] [如何上传图片] [怎样发视频] [如何贴音乐]