现在不管外国人中国人都挺疯狂啊

来源: youxi88 2015-09-04 11:54:32 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (70812 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ youxi88 ] 在 2015-09-04 11:59:14 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

有人发了这么条信息,然后就几百个回帖。看得我笑S。哈哈..... 给大家摘抄几段娱乐哈

“ I have a client that has fund to invest and want to invest in Real Estate or any other low risk venture , so i need good realtor or Fund manager who can help us.”

• Nimish Mistry

We have good projects. Please write at Nmistryxx@xxxxxrgroup.in. Our website is www.xxxxxxxrgroup.in

3 days ago
  •  

Faruk Rama

I have great opportunity for you please contact me at fundinjection@xxxxmail.com thanks

3 days ago
  •  

Tiffini Johnson

It's that time again!!!! Referral madness competition. If you know anyone throughout the USA from your religious service, work, family, friends etc. that wants to Buy, Sell or Invest in Real Estate. Please send me there name, number and email and I'll reach out to them and discuss there needs!!! xxx.xxx.7758 or email j.tifxxfini88@xxxmail.com

This contest will run the entire month of September!

3 days ago
  •  

Tiffini Johnson

Investors Looking for Passive income.

Tao condominiums in Sunrise, Fl, walking distance to Sawgrass mills mall has rental options. Want passive income!!!!

Purchase the resort style condos and rent them out to your tenants. 2 & 3 bedroom units. Rent as high as $2900.00 for a 3 bedroom.

Call to schedule your appointments today xxx.xxx.7758. #passiveincome #investors #canada #nyc #sandiego #invest #income #realestate #houston

3 days ago
  •  

sheikh asif amin

Booming real estate business
    In Pakistan
    Capacity
    Investment 100 million to 1000 million
    Usd in commercial plots in vast housing schemes in Lahore,Pakistan.

Net profit 100%within 24 months

Security of funds
    All sale deeds will be in investor's name,we will provide know how.
    To buy and sell,and shall be partner
    In net profits as agreed from 10-15%.
    A side agreement shall be signed
    Between us.

We will also provide government guarantee to send back 100%investment money and 100%
    Profits,at any stage.

Welcome further questions.

Regds

2 days ago
  •  

Cynthia Knight

I welcome your interest in property investing. I have a sports center in Florida with a 7.5% CAP rate. Property I not on the public market. It is available and is still productive. So much more to know about this property. Cindy, xxx-xxx-5137

1 day ago
  •  

anjani kashyap

if you interested in lucknow the upcoming metrocity and there is lots of opportunity here rite know.

email: kashyapanjani3777@xxxmail.com

1 day ago
  •  

umesh sharma

Invest in india.... Projects@xxxx.com

1 day ago
  •  

Amit Awasthi

Hi Dale, we can manage your fund annually at 2% charge per annum in India. We deals in real estate and financial services in India. Investment should be minimum 100MN USD. If you are interested for more details please contact at amit.avaxxthi13@xxxxxmail.com.

1 day ago
  •  

kai rung

Dale Jones 
    We are looking the investor for Hotel Project in Yangon , Myanmar

Currently, We are looking the investor for joint with us to investment to the project through our Singapore entity, the project holding company established in Singapore. 
    The projects are of the two projects,

1. The One projects of which we are proceeding is the one, project name is D2 Yangon project of which to develop the service apartment in the special location in Yangon. The building design was made by the Japanese architect . The building has 13 floors and 340 rooms for the non residents. But also the land is going to be leased for 35 years from the local individual and concluded the land leasing agreement already.

The total project costs shall be around USD 50.2 Mil. But we need USD 20 Mil from partner investment we are looking now

1. The second project is the service apartment. The building has 17 floors and 154 rooms in building for non residents, designed by the Japanese architect and we already had the LOI

The total project cost shall be USD 31.7Mil .But we need USD 15 Mil from partner investment that we are looking now

Therefore Total fund we need from investor is USD 35 Mil.If you interest . Pls contact me soon. my email is tadxcx07@xxxmail.com

Best Regards . 
    Kai Bang

所有跟帖: 

嗯,感兴趣upcoming Lucknow Metrocity. -IEbird- 给 IEbird 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 09/04/2015 postreply 12:39:09

笑归笑不过还是有点有用信息在里面的 -youxi88- 给 youxi88 发送悄悄话 youxi88 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/04/2015 postreply 12:51:01

多数回复自信能提供好的投资项目,房地产应说还是被看好。 -IEbird- 给 IEbird 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 09/04/2015 postreply 13:07:38

你嫩了伐?99.99%回的都是骗子 -youxi88- 给 youxi88 发送悄悄话 youxi88 的博客首页 (296 bytes) () 09/04/2015 postreply 13:21:01

提醒点拨的好清醒了! -IEbird- 给 IEbird 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 09/04/2015 postreply 13:40:38

网上的东西本来就是忽悠人的。上次被駭客入侵的婚外情网站,我有一位女友是会员。她本有心覓良人 -firefly2000- 给 firefly2000 发送悄悄话 firefly2000 的博客首页 (119 bytes) () 09/04/2015 postreply 13:37:32

婚外情网站覓良人? -youxi88- 给 youxi88 发送悄悄话 youxi88 的博客首页 (169 bytes) () 09/04/2015 postreply 13:43:56

未尝不可 -sweetptt- 给 sweetptt 发送悄悄话 sweetptt 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/04/2015 postreply 14:23:39

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!