According to Patrice Wilson, your video producer, a project like

来源: 水中捞月 2014-08-20 13:12:18 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1537 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 水中捞月 ] 在 2014-08-20 13:21:11 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

According to Patrice Wilson, your video producer, a project like this costs about $7,500.

采访:
www.believermag.com/issues/201402/

其中的一段:

BLVR: What is the price structure now? If I were to come to you, and I presented a kid and said, “Patrice, she’s talented. I want the song, the video, the whole deal.” What would that cost me?

PW: Over the years we’ve changed it. The videos have gotten better. Now it’ll be about $7,500 for the whole project. That includes writing a song with a songwriter, either me or another one of my songwriters. Now I try to do less writing. Things are getting busy, so I don’t write. I hand it to my songwriters. Once they find the perfect song, they record it in the studio. Then we have an image consultant. They take pictures and we start planning the music video. Once the video is filmed, we do a press release and peg it to the release of their video. Now, usually we want to release the video on the artist’s YouTube page. We don’t necessarily release it on my YouTube channel anymore, unless we believe it’s viral material. Then we release it on my page. If it’s just a simple, normal project, we open up a new YouTube channel.

所有跟帖: 

注意到他最后讲的吗?只有最好的才会放到他自己的频道作为showcase -G&G妈- 给 G&G妈 发送悄悄话 (264 bytes) () 08/20/2014 postreply 14:21:52

有什么意义,你能告诉我们这个视频出色在哪,记住什么叫毁人不倦 -laodie- 给 laodie 发送悄悄话 laodie 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/20/2014 postreply 19:44:20

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”