是很幸运 :)

来源: lvtotravel 2007-05-21 21:32:40 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1353 bytes)
回答: Lost In Translation-- 一个邂逅的故事kathyzhang732007-05-20 16:40:59
We both travelled alone on occasions. He would arranged to have flowers sent to my office and to have friends taking me out for dinner on weekends. He did not like being away alone, called every night.

On the other hand, each time when we travel together, inevitably we would have some silly fights. Last Sept on our 2nd last day in Paris, we went to Louvre for the whole day. He wanted to leave at 6pm to have a good dinner, I wanted to stay thru 9pm as it was Wed the late night. Not only we could not compromise, he was so silly to get his passport from me - so in case I disappeared, he could still fly home on schedule. Given to other women, they may get really really upset. Me, I couldn't care less such childish behavior. Oh, he remembered his passport, but not the cash. Good thing he had his credit card with him. He took off. I stayed. We know each other too well. Hehehe.

When I travelled by myself, I tended to bump up with interesting characters - mostly the "intellectual type" - we could have a meal, or a tea/coffee then said goodbye without much feeling in my heart. These were interesting encounters, but no way better than what I already have. :)

Only when there is some lacking in one's marriage, that one can be tempted. However, it takes efforts to build a marriage and keep it in tiptop form. :)
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”