Try to be helpful here with you...

来源: dan 2024-02-03 15:27:25 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1706 bytes)
回答: 巴塞罗那和马德里的行程請教rongrong2024-01-31 13:26:11

1. You can spend the whole week alone in Bacelona and still have plenty of things to see and do. Do one day trip to Montserrat if you like but I wouldn't do two day trips. I used GoCity Bacelona 2-3 days pass, it cover most of the Gaudi's museums and include 1 day hop-on-and-off tickets. Most of the places you need to reserve days ahead for the time you want.

2. Madrid, stay in centro. For example, along Gran via and Chueca. You can stay in further north and it easy and cheap to catch a ridesharing car to centro in 10-15 min as well. Centro Madris is small so if you stay in centro you mostly walk from place to place.

3. I will leave others to recommend 'cause I never been to Serville.

4. Low cost airlines are just low cost airlines. Not good but not bad but serves some travelers well. There will be luggage restrictions and you will get charged it you bring a big suitcase. Iberia is decent airline it is not a low budget airline, trying to avoid secments served by LEVEL as that is a low budget air partner which you have to pay for anything extra like a blanket or a drink or a meal.

Soulds like you have already decided to use train from Madrid and Bacelona, good for you. Some of the high speed train ticket includes free local commuter train ride on the day you ride from Bacelona Sants to Madrid Atocha. If that is something you are interested in please google it yourself.

Also, public transpotation is decent but for three people, I would just use Cabify in Bacelona and Madrid, cheaper than Uber and usually 10-15 euro from place to place., not much more than three T-Casual or T-Family tickets.

所有跟帖: 

非常感谢你提供这么多的信息! -rongrong- 给 rongrong 发送悄悄话 rongrong 的博客首页 (397 bytes) () 02/05/2024 postreply 07:51:00

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”