唉,在商店里,你明明知道我不懂日本还要把那一整套程序说完,不是死板就是高傲,在我看来,我去泰国(非英文国家,在商店就没人非要和我

来源: myhappyfamily 2014-12-29 11:20:20 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (824 bytes)
在商店里,你明明知道我不懂日本还要把那一整套程序说完,不是死板就是高傲,在我看来,我去泰国(非英文国家,在商店就没人非要和我说完一整套泰文啊:)When I was in Thailand, Thai people are very sweet, they try to communicate to your with body language and big smile, they don’t insist to talk to you in Thai only and don’t act like they don’t care whether or not you understand . But sure I would like to emphasise that most of the Japanese people are so polite and helpful, I had a lot of good experiences with Japanese during my visit there. And even in supermarket and some shops, some check up staff did stop speaking in Japanese to me and actually just smiled at me and even helped me count the coins and note as I didn’t know the currency well

所有跟帖: 

日本就应该高傲! 这么少的人口,创造了这么多咚咚。泰国能比吗?真是笑话。 -湾月枕- 给 湾月枕 发送悄悄话 湾月枕 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/29/2014 postreply 15:12:06

这话说得比较莫名其妙。 -monochrome- 给 monochrome 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/29/2014 postreply 21:59:42

你去不同的国家应该了解一些基本的文化和民族性格。日本人和泰国人性格非常的不同,你不能用自己的想法来解释别人。旅游需要open-m -kozy- 给 kozy 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/29/2014 postreply 17:09:20

赞! -zacao- 给 zacao 发送悄悄话 zacao 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/30/2014 postreply 14:53:40

那法国人呢?我怎么觉得人家说那么多一是也许是店家规定,第二也是尊重你,一视同仁啊。也许你能听懂点呢 -monochrome- 给 monochrome 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/29/2014 postreply 22:17:56

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”