Trip to Prague ( 布拉格之旅 ) 1 – Music Festival

来源: Flamenco_Girl 2007-09-23 17:55:20 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (5634 bytes)

I went to Prague with a friend recently. It’s fortunately in the timeframe of Prague Autumn Music Festival, a newer event comparing to the well known Prague Spring Music Festival. Although the later is a much bigger one and has been running for long time, Prague Autumn Music Festival has begun to draw more attentions in recent years, and also began to have many International presents.

I’ve attended a performance by Vienna Radio Symphony Orchestra. VRSO has been recognized as one of the most versatile orchestras in Austria. It performed symphonic fantasia From Italy, op. 16 of 1887 by Richard Strauss that night. This piece is new to me, and I liked it for its variations in passionate outburst and quiet beautiful story telling. There is man vocal soloist singing in this piece as well. It’s performed by Wolfgang Holzmair. He is new to me, and relevant new to the field as well, who has a full and beautiful voice. I should say his voice combines high quality and rich emotion, which is quite enjoyable and touching. He plays in recital around world since 2003. The performance was in Rudolfinum concert hall, as illustrated in following pictures.

There are about 90 people in the orchestra that night, where I recognized 9 Asian female players, mostly in strings, no Asian male recognized though.

I’ve also attended an opera performance in State Opera, i.e. German Opera. It is the most beautiful opera house in Prague, as illustrated in the following pictures. The 1st two pictures are downloaded from Internet. What performed that night was Rigoletto by Giuseppe Verdi. Although the major pieces singing by the leading male and female characters are very familiar, this is the 1st time for me to know and to hear this opera, and realize where these songs were coming from. This opera has been performed in Venice, Italy about one hundred and fourty years before released around the world in recent years. It’s performed by Prague State Opera that night, and I’m very impressed by the performance. Especially, the leading male and female characters have inequitable voice, which are not comparable to the opera performed here. I guess the reason may be that music and opera are part of peoples’ life in Prague, they live and breathe them, so to be the perfectionists on them.

The following picture was taken in front the Theatre of the Estates, one of the three opera houses in Prague. I didn’t get chance to attend a performance in National Theater (another opera house) this time, though I’d love to.

请阅读更多我的博客文章>>>
•  世界卫生组织地区人体体重统计结果
•  Movie: The Way We Were
•  我是中国人
•  怎样知道你的个性特征
•  我的西班牙舞经历

所有跟帖: 

顶一下. :-) -看风景- 给 看风景 发送悄悄话 看风景 的博客首页 (211 bytes) () 09/23/2007 postreply 18:49:48

Rigoletto (弄臣) -Flamenco_Girl- 给 Flamenco_Girl 发送悄悄话 Flamenco_Girl 的博客首页 (191 bytes) () 09/24/2007 postreply 12:21:19

德沃夏克和斯梅塔纳也都是捷克人。 -Flamenco_Girl- 给 Flamenco_Girl 发送悄悄话 Flamenco_Girl 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/24/2007 postreply 12:40:28

最后一张是MM吗?真是跳Flamenco的身材 -sjmj- 给 sjmj 发送悄悄话 sjmj 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/23/2007 postreply 21:26:54

谢谢! -Flamenco_Girl- 给 Flamenco_Girl 发送悄悄话 Flamenco_Girl 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/24/2007 postreply 12:27:27

谢谢分享。中文论坛不鼓励通篇的外文作品。 -北京西城区- 给 北京西城区 发送悄悄话 北京西城区 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/23/2007 postreply 21:48:12

顶西城!!! -蛛儿- 给 蛛儿 发送悄悄话 蛛儿 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/24/2007 postreply 02:38:32

只是希望也能同一些不懂中文的朋友分享,见谅。 -Flamenco_Girl- 给 Flamenco_Girl 发送悄悄话 Flamenco_Girl 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/24/2007 postreply 12:26:38

这里的网友百分之百认识中文,却不是都认识英文。他们来自世界各地,恐怕这种做法反而适得其反 -北京西城区- 给 北京西城区 发送悄悄话 北京西城区 的博客首页 (78 bytes) () 09/24/2007 postreply 23:02:52

下次做两个版本,因我搏客有同这里的美国朋友分享。 -Flamenco_Girl- 给 Flamenco_Girl 发送悄悄话 Flamenco_Girl 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/25/2007 postreply 11:03:29

布拉格文化设施修的很好啊 -哈_哈- 给 哈_哈 发送悄悄话 哈_哈 的博客首页 (18 bytes) () 09/24/2007 postreply 07:33:43

捷克人对音乐的爱好不输奥地利. -王医生- 给 王医生 发送悄悄话 王医生 的博客首页 (31 bytes) () 09/24/2007 postreply 10:17:51

还没去过奥地利。 -Flamenco_Girl- 给 Flamenco_Girl 发送悄悄话 Flamenco_Girl 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/24/2007 postreply 12:33:47

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”