多谢两位仁兄,你们太可爱了,作为答谢,向二位通报。。。

来源: 澜田雨花 2013-07-17 11:57:10 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (4498 bytes)
我问了VISAHQ多伦多办公室,得到的答复是要签证,我又联系了波多黎各住加大使馆,说如果能合法进入美国,又有旅行往返文件,不需要。并给www.cbp.com让我查找。终于确定了,我很高兴,也谢谢大家的热心。also pls check the signatory Visa Waiver Program Carriers

Significant Economic Benefit

The CNRA requires the Department of Homeland Security to include a listing of any countries from which the CNMI had received a “significant economic benefit” from the number of visitors for pleasure within the year preceding enactment. This list was required to be included in the regulation enacting the Guam-CNMI Visa Waiver Program.

The Department determined that the People’s Republic of China (PRC) and Russia meet this economic threshold.

On October 21, 2009, the Secretary of Homeland Security announced that she will exercise her discretionary authority to parole into the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands (CNMI) visitors for business or pleasure who are nationals of the Russian Federation and the People’s Republic of China. Parole will be authorized on a case-by-case basis only for entry into the CNMI and will not extend to other areas of the United States.

To be eligible for the parole provision, prior to embarking on a carrier for travel to the CNMI, each nonimmigrant alien must:

• Be a national of the People’s Republic of China or the Russian Federation;

• Be solely entering and staying in the CNMI for a period not to exceed 45 days;

• Be in possession of a roundtrip ticket that is nonrefundable and nontransferable and bears a confirmed departure date not exceeding 45 days from the date of entry to the CNMI;

• Be in possession of a completed and signed Guam-CNMI Visa Waiver Information form (CBP Form I-736);

• Be in possession of a completed I-94, Arrival-Departure Record (CBP Form I-94); and

• Be in possession of a valid unexpired ICAO-compliant, machine readable passport.

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”