回复:澳大利亚,新西兰问题请教顾剑,熊猫媳妇和大家。

来源: Redfernbus 2012-10-08 19:18:25 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2181 bytes)

Q1: 如果想先看悉尼歌剧院,从机场乘地铁,在哪站下车最近?

A1: Wynyard Station.  I think you can get to it from the Airport without changing train (always double checking it).  Providing you come out the exit/s to George St, it only takes 5 to 10 minutes to walk to the Opera House depending on your pace.
Q2: 计划路线: 皇家植物园-> Mrs. Macquarie point 看悉尼歌剧院-> 参观悉尼歌剧院->Circular Quay->The Rocks -> 步行Sydney harbour bridge-> 游轮(?看时间而定)。 从有效利用时间的角度,该路线是否合理?

A2: Looks fine.  Time permitting, I'd also take the ferry service to Taronga Zoo or Milsons Point, which are just of a short distance from the Circular Quay Wharf, which are on the other side of the harbour.  There you can have breathtaking view of Sydney Harbour with city skyscrapers as background, won't be disappointed.
Q3: My Multi天票是否包括从机场到市中心地铁车票?
A3: No idea as I have never used one.
墨尔本计划:
D1: 游墨尔本市中心,住墨尔本
D2: 租车,开往“十二使徒石”海岸线,住 Port Campbell
D3: 开回墨尔本,机场还车,飞基督城。

Q4:市中心的Nomad连锁旅社离州议会大厦近吗?

A4: Google Map should give a more reliable answer.
Q5:Nomad连锁旅社离市中心的租车公司近吗?
A5: Refer A4.
基督城租车
Q6: 基督城机场哪个租车公司有24小时服务?

A6:I guess you should be more concerned about if the service is there when you arrive.  If booking is taken, they will be there.
Q7:哪个租车公司价格比较好? 有网址吗?

A7: Google
Q8: 有用过Apex租车公司吗? 他们在机场有24小时服务吗?

A8: Apart from the big names, such as Avis and Hertz, Christchurch Airport has other smaller car rental players worth considering.  They are usually cheaper.  They are usually located less than 5 minutes drive from the Arrival Hall.  One can use the free phone provided in the Arrival Hall to call them on arrival, they will then come to pick you up in less than 10 minutes and take you to their office, there you can pick up your car.

所有跟帖: 

Apex一般早晨8点以后有人 -changjia- 给 changjia 发送悄悄话 changjia 的博客首页 (249 bytes) () 10/08/2012 postreply 20:25:54

多谢佳MM! -幑宁- 给 幑宁 发送悄悄话 (266 bytes) () 10/09/2012 postreply 16:19:17

多谢R兄从头“A"到底:)! -幑宁- 给 幑宁 发送悄悄话 (199 bytes) () 10/09/2012 postreply 15:36:34

客轮有来回一小时左右的线路。下船,坐下,抬脚,一边摇晃一边赏景,别忘了带瓶香槟。 -Redfernbus- 给 Redfernbus 发送悄悄话 Redfernbus 的博客首页 (30 bytes) () 10/09/2012 postreply 18:53:54

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”