天南地北双飞客,影片《Winged Migration》插曲,

来源: 2018-07-22 09:27:59 [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读:

Nick Cave《To Be By Your Side》(中英文翻译) 
Across the oceans, across the seas. 
飞过海洋,越过那海面 
Over forests of blackened trees. 
穿过漆黑的丛林 
Through valleys so still we dare not breathe. 
飞越那静寂得让我们无法呼吸的山谷 
To be by your side. 
我与你同在

 

Over the shifting desert plains. 
飞过那充满流沙的平原 
Across mountains all in flames. 
越过喷发的火山 
Through howling winds and fringing rains. 
飞越狂风骤雨 
To be by your side. 
我与你同在

Every mile and every year. 
每一里,每一年 
For everyone a little tear. 
每个人的每一滴泪 
I can not explain this, dear. 
亲爱的,我如何向你说 
I will not even try. 
我甚至不想试 

Into the night as the stars collide. 
在深夜里翅膀掠过星光 
Across the border that divide. 
越过边境,飞向边缘 
Forest of stone standing petrified. 
飞过耸立岩石森林 
To be by your side. 
我与你同在