I think your definition of ” 醒悟” is a paradox itself.

来源: ZoyaWashington 2013-12-01 14:18:32 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3051 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ ZoyaWashington ] 在 2013-12-02 10:10:26 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
Sorry I am writing in English, the truth is neither my Chinese no my English is good even enough for this kind of discussion.

I think your definition of ” 醒悟” is a paradox itself. It seems to me it takes a leap of faith, not reasoning or logic, to achieve what you called “醒悟”.
 In another word, you just need to  believe in it to achieve it.

Like most people, I am used to a clearly defined system, in  which everything starts a definition, and follows logics. For example, if A
then B; If not B then not A. When you apply this logic in any real situation, A  and B are both mapped to specific conditions and the path between A and B are governed by a logic that means the same thing to everyone accepts that system.Therefore, anyone can come to the same conclusion if they understand the system  without ambiguity. The method “自我投降法”   fits into this category.

But for the “醒悟” you talk about, if “” can’t even be defined  by words, then “我是” is a question with no answer, at least with no
 fixed answer. To understand or achieve the thinking  of “神圣的无知”, I don’t think the system I describe above will work at all. I’ve tried to use that system to reason out this concept, and the  result is a complete confusion, or as it leads to the conclusion of “ do nothing”,
since there is no beginning, no ending, any action is the same as no action. And this conclusion leads me to believe that to understand what you described “醒悟”, you need to think in a different  way, which to me feel like a leap of faith type of thinking, for lack of better
words. To use this type of thinking, you don’t need to understand and think because  you can’t, you just need to accept and believe.  At least for me,  I can’t think I understand something if I don’t even know its definition, and if there is no different between A and
B, then AA, AB, BB are the same to me. If A=“醒悟”, B=not“醒悟” , then  whether “醒悟”or not, is the same. The only difference here is all how you  think about it. I can  say I am “醒悟” even though I don’t know  anything, or I can say I am completely confused and don’t even know how to
start to think or not to think. Isn’t this a paradox?

Also, to achieve “没有思想”, so far I only succeeded in one condition: sleep.

所有跟帖: 

不,我没有定义任何,我仅仅指一个方向。真理是无法定义的,只能体会。 -路文斯基- 给 路文斯基 发送悄悄话 路文斯基 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/01/2013 postreply 14:20:07

Yes, the less you use reasoning power, the better, Truth cannot -路文斯基- 给 路文斯基 发送悄悄话 路文斯基 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/01/2013 postreply 14:21:09

So it is a leap of faith then -ZoyaWashington- 给 ZoyaWashington 发送悄悄话 (38 bytes) () 12/01/2013 postreply 14:23:29

There is no Faith. If there is a faith, there is thought -路文斯基- 给 路文斯基 发送悄悄话 路文斯基 的博客首页 (103 bytes) () 12/01/2013 postreply 14:27:03

You only need to ask "Who Am I?" -路文斯基- 给 路文斯基 发送悄悄话 路文斯基 的博客首页 (128 bytes) () 12/01/2013 postreply 14:30:00

或者,再简单一些,驻在如是(STAY IN BEINGNESS)就够了。 -路文斯基- 给 路文斯基 发送悄悄话 路文斯基 的博客首页 (163 bytes) () 12/01/2013 postreply 15:14:58

放弃信仰,因为信仰是思想。思想无法悟,只能误解。 -路文斯基- 给 路文斯基 发送悄悄话 路文斯基 的博客首页 (277 bytes) () 12/01/2013 postreply 15:03:33

可以看出,你的悟性比较高了。如果要通过思想去理解,只有PARADOX。佛经不就是PARADOX的汇集吗 -路文斯基- 给 路文斯基 发送悄悄话 路文斯基 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/01/2013 postreply 14:25:19

不要自己评判SLEEP就是静坐的失败,不,你不知道的,你以为的SLEEP中,你的内部已经在根本地改变了。 -路文斯基- 给 路文斯基 发送悄悄话 路文斯基 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/01/2013 postreply 15:22:20

如果有一天,你发现你可以观察睡眠了,就离醒悟不远了。 -路文斯基- 给 路文斯基 发送悄悄话 路文斯基 的博客首页 (94 bytes) () 12/01/2013 postreply 15:24:15

可以观察是好事,但不要停留在观察,要问:“谁在观察?”,答案:“我”,然后问:“我是什么?”或“观察的是什么?” -路文斯基- 给 路文斯基 发送悄悄话 路文斯基 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/02/2013 postreply 07:26:40

太难了,不是说吃饭就吃饭,睡觉就睡觉嘛 -融融- 给 融融 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/01/2013 postreply 23:28:16

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”