【石上花开2】

来源: 弓尒 2017-06-26 19:19:07 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (268715 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 弓尒 ] 在 2017-06-26 20:02:47 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
回答: 【石上花 图片 和 演唱】弓尒2017-06-26 14:40:31

Morning dew on a spider web. - Macro photography. STEP RIGHT INTO MY LOVING  PARLOR...
10% Rabatt auf das Paket bei Frühbuchungen von vier Wochen im Voraus! Nehmen Sie sich einfach eine "Auszeit zu Zweit" um die Batterien aufzuladen und neue Energie zu tanken. http://www.purschenstein.de/de-de/specials/auszeit-zu-zweit.htmant drinking from a raindrop
Macro Photography
Poppy growing in a crack in the wall, Holy Island
Armeria Maritima
Saxifraga bryoides | Saxifraga bryoides STEINBRECH Wir wisse… | Flickr
Long Beach, California
Pritzelago alpina: Photo by Photographer Javier Vecino - photo.net
Quand dame nature reprend ses droits... PLUS D’IMAGES ICI : www.toutvert.fr/category/images-videos/…

Quand dame nature reprend ses droits...

??
Leucantemopsis alpina, fiori di montagna, alpini, fotografia, foto, alpine flowers
Papaveri
beauty in unexpected places
VEGETATION | LIFE UNDERWATER | WATERS OF LIFE
Linum boissieri
nature's miracle on concrete - Google Search
Morning dew on a spider web. - Macro photography. STEP RIGHT INTO MY LOVING  PARLOR...
Daphne x hendersonii 'Rosebud' : Arrowhead Alpines
Saxifraga chrysantha - Colorado Alpine
"in that tiny space between all the givens is freedom" -sue bender
http://mariaterezacihelli.blogspot.it/2014/09/o-homem-que-ve-mal-ve-sempre-menos-do.html
Campanula raineri
All sizes | ANDROSACE ALPINA (Androsace dei ghiacciai. Alpen-Mannsschild. Androsace des Alpes. Alpski oklep).Primulaceae via Flickr.
Strength and perseverance!
Daisy | rosiedreams
tulipnight:  Poppy Field on Misty Morning by Teruo Araya
I am that flower pushing it's way through the cracks in the concrete.
succulent plants
Water gardens.Koi ponds.
een moedig Stinkertje.
Saxifraga mutata
If you look closely, often just beneath the rubble and rust of your life, you’ll find your own hidden grape vines just waiting for you to harvest.
Papaver aurantiacum flowers, Arera mountain, Lombardy, Italy
Saxifraga oppositifolia, fiori di montagna, alpini, fotografia, foto, alpine flowers, alpi liguri
Eternal winter
earthlyenchantment: “ (via Pinterest: discover and save creative ideas) ”
Campanula  zoysii
http://www.bhg.com/photos/gardening/flowers/6531700001/?photoId=6502500001
Beauty Wins - you can't fight lobelia
Jack, do you never sleep --- Does the green still run deep in your heart? Or will these changing times, Motorways, powerlines, Keep us apart? Well, I don't think so --- I saw some grass growing through the pavements today. --Jethro Tull, "Jack in the Green"
A Storm is Looming
fence and poppies

How to Grow a Carpet of Moss

Polemonium viscosum
Water lilies reaching for the surface.
So Pretty. So Delicate. So Lovely.
What gets called mental illness, is, in large part, a reaction to trauma. It’s quite simple really. When we start listening to people’s stories of pain rather than numbing them out and effectively ...
Polemonium viscosum
Beyond the Shadows
Need to put swacks of daisies along the back edge, but the field.
Trollius Lilacinus Bunge-foto Andrey Dedov
Pothole garden
Pinned with Pinterest  App for iPad!  Get it at the App Store!
Viola nel cemento 2
fleurs
Pilar 1
From imgfave.com
Strength through struggle...
Bloom where ever you are planted~
Wildflower
The perfect persistence of poppies! ????????彡●????? ???? ?α-?α-?α вσηη? νι? ?????·??· ?? ? ·??· TUE Aug 30, 2016 ? gυяυ ?? ??? ????????? нαν? α ηι?? ?αу ???????? ~*~ ? ???????●彡??? ??v?
Foto
POTENTILLA nitida rubra
Pensee hybride - Veronique Enginger
Now a New York Times Best Seller   Tory Burch sees the world in color, inspired by people, places, things and ideas — all of which influence her brand, synonymous with print and color. In h

In Color

Lilium lilies, blue flowers of Agapanthus lily-of-the-Nile, ornamental grasses, Gypsophilia baby's breath, red Dahlia, Eryngium, yellow Achillea,spikey blue eryngium herb Lavandula lavender, in mixed flower garden of perennials and herbs in varying heights, textures, colors

15 DIY How to Make Your Backyard Awesome Ideas 7

Ladybug and flower, two beautiful things become one
Pink
This pic is so cute ?   #rainydays
Kelseya uniflora  http://encyclopaedia.alpinegardensociety.net/plants/Kelseya/uniflora
Cushion Pink (Silene acaulis)
www.lukbeautifood.com
Campanula alpina
bubbles and flowers...two of the best things in the whole world!
Asleep in the Poppies…
Foto:
Unique, strong and beautiful
Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around.  … Vanilla Sky
Water lilies | ?Alex Dawson   (Gothenburg, Sweden)  Nuphar lutea (Nymphaeaceae), better known as Yellow Water-lily, and Yellow pond lily. This aquatic plant is native to temperate regions of Europe, northwest Africa, and western Asia
Pulsatilla vulgaris

RL Flo-Master 1-Gallon Sprayer

plantas

Maravilhoso: Estas Plantas Nos Ensinam a Jamais Desistir!

gorgeous! Love the mix of tall flower with soft grass
Fort worth botanic gardens--I'll have to check that out this summer when we go down :)
Hydrangea Road in Miyazaki, Japan ~ Amazing Nature
?(★)?
Pulsatilla vulgaris 'Dissecta'
"HE CAME TO DELIVER US from our sinful dispositions, and create in us pure hearts, and when we have Him with us it will not be hard for us. Then the service of Christ will be delightful." ~ D.L. Moody
Gentiana scabra "Gento" ROCKY DIAMOND BLUE - Havlis.cz
Margalindas!?
Beauty and Fashion lover: Autumn in New Hampshire, USA
,FIORI
gyclli: “ A Frozen Soap Bubble in the snow Photography by Anne Sofie Eriksson (@spectatia_) https://www.instagram.com/ ”
white cosmo
“Sou a céptica que crê em tudo, uma desiludida cheia de ilus?es, uma revoltada que aceita, sorridente, todo o mal da vida, uma indiferente a transbordar de ternura”. Florbela Espanca
“I like it when a flower or a little tuft of grass grows through a crack in the concrete. It's so fuckin' heroic.”  ― George Carlin
Have a wonderful day Pinterest ~<3~

2011 International Garden Photographer of the year - in pictures

This is possible, whatever it is you want to achieve you can make it happen.
A tree stuck in a stone
My Favorite Popular Pins @ http://www.leds24.com/LED-Beleuchtung
Beneath the Surface
cumuluslife: “ Freezing rain on the crabapple tree … ”
Water lilies, Nymphaea nouchali, Okavango Delta, Botswana, Frans Lanting
_P?P_of *BLü?*                                                                                                                                                                                                                              ·??·P??o??ρ? ???f?? C??o????????Я??·??·
Poppy by Magda_Bognar
Nénuphar
pink, rose & peachy tones
Rose Leaf Macro Dew Drops!
There is always a new day to make a new start. Never let the past drag you down. What ever happened, you have paid for 1,0000 over. Let it go.
Macro images of snowflakes - DIY Technique. Takes my breath away!                                                                                                                                                                                 More
Beautiful!
Hope. #congovoice.org
Pretty enough to paint.
Otunu, suyunu bilmedi?in g?nüllerde koyun gütme! Yoksa, ‘ka??rca??n ke?ilere’ ?obanl?k yapamazs?n. ?ems-i Tebrizi
"Enquanto houver um poema pra nos consolar e uma boa can??o pra nos comover, “a gente vai levando." (Fernanda Mello)
Tangle of water lilies in a local pond by Eiko Jones Photography
Cosmos flower with blue sky by Yen Hung Lin
New Orleans Cemetery
Mooi werkje
Garden sculpture -- on my wish list
The Extrovert

Purple Lotus Photograph, Nature Photography, Flower Wall Art Print, charcoal gray, black, magenta, Botanical Home Decor, Spring Decor

............................................................................This is how god gives jewlery to plants ..................................................................
chocolate brown and teal rooms - Google Search
Living a Life in Flower
Perfect pink rose color splash ~ by Ladee Pink Like & Repin. Noelito Flow. Noel songs. follow my links http://www.instagram.com/noelitoflow
YES? I Lenda VL AM the March 2017 Lotto Jackpot Winner?000 4 3 13 7 11:11 22Universe Please Help Me, THANK YOU I AM GRATEFUL?
planta 1

A vida encontra uma maneira: 25 plantas que não desistiram e lutaram para viver

Untitled by Tomasz Skoczen on 500px
Pink rose
country fence and wildflowers. Wow I wonder where those wildflowers grow !!!!
Stunningly macabre and beautiful.:
Margaritas de colores
planta 8

Wein und Rosen
Unique  et  seule  Pense ?????…
Davanzali fioriti
foto bonsai
black and white flower
planta 6

Cool photo
Did you her about the rose that grew from a crack in the concrete? Proving nature's law is wrong It learned to walk without having feet. Funny it seems, but by keeping it's dreams, It learned to breathe fresh air. Long live the rose that grew from concrete When no one else ever cared.     -Tupac Amaru Shakur
LIENS   ? Paris au Moyen-Age ! Des images de synthèse nous révèlent Paris au moyen-?ge ! Je n'ai pas pu lire l'article, la police...
.?.
Center pieces
Marguerite Daisy
A moss covered stone statue with palms holding its broken head.
Pots of pansies:

Não há outono sem amores-perfeitos..

???????? ????s????
oceanflower2015:  Breaking Through
Astragalus pelliger https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1023756571064975&set=pcb.696435750459093&type=3&theater
Nature Always Finds Its Way Never Give Up
Bonitas margaritas blancas y amarillas | Pretty white and yellow daisies
Fairies' Thimbles (Campanula cochleariifolia)
Resilience
William Scully
Pinguicula fiorii
Poppies | Color Splash
Water lilies as seen from underwater.
~~The Light Within | Red Poppy at Dusk | by josechino2424~~
Campanula cochlearifolia
planta 12

Lily underwater photography
The beautiful Saxifraga Lowndesii from Nepal in bloom at Tromso Botanical Garden, Northern Norway.
#inspiration

Lightroom can edit your pictures, and now it can take them too

Una flor roja en las vias

加跟帖:

• 标题:
  • 内容(可选项): [所见即所得|预览模式] [HTML源代码] [如何上传图片] [怎样发视频] [如何贴音乐]