How to make candy box by hand to deduce the most in the wedding

来源: gulleyblack 2018-12-16 19:00:53 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3286 bytes)

Handmade candy boxes are a popular fashion element nowadays. Do they have to be "boxes"? Not necessarily, also can be candy design, also can be waste to use, also can be to save money, also can be creative individual character, always happy candy box is not necessarily "box "! So, how do you make a candy box by hand? I'm sorry to tell you that I can't bear to eat the sweet candy that fills my heart.

How to make the box by hand

Chinese people are accustomed to using the term "sending happy candy" to refer to marriage, which shows that happy sugar is an essential part of wedding planning. However, nowadays, it doesn't matter what the sugar is. The key is that the packaging is creative and attractive. And joyful candy is a newcomer of DIY, they like their packaging and joyful thoughts, such as pink and purple velvet paper, sewn into small pockets and sugar is put inside, with fine silk finally tied together, small lovely. Although it takes a lot of time to make it, the joy that originally belonged to only two people is divided into each part of the candy, and the bride and groom put it in their pocket and deliver it. Such full of the heart of the candy really let people love, reluctant to eat.

What you need to prepare: a candy several, ribbon (with beautiful hair ribbon, packing belt can be oh), drum a (the yourself is also very easy, cardboard rolls up is OK), a small white card, wrapping a (choose any you like paper wrapping paper is OK) with a scissors and tape!

Read more at:black bridesmaid dresses

How to make the box by hand

The bride made her own candy box:

01. Start DIY by gluing the two sides together on one side of the paper.

Roll the reel in with the wrapping paper.

3. Glue the double-sided tape to the paper for another time.

When finished, squeeze one side of the edge like a candy.

Then take the ribbon and tie a beautiful bow.

Next, take out your candy.

Put the candy in the box from the other end.

Take out the card, cut it in half, and write down what you want to write.

Read more at:grey bridesmaid dresses

更多我的博客文章>>>

加跟帖:

当前帖子已经过期归档,不能加跟帖!