春天可以穿黑色衣服吗?当然!

来源: 2017-04-27 19:46:11 [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读:

BLACK FOR SPRING? YES!

Apr 27th, 2017

Spring time in Portland could be tricky but also kind of fun in terms of what to wear because of weather variances from day to day. On the street, you will see people wearing a t-shirt, a jacket or sweater, and even a winter coat. The upside of that is you can choose from your entire closet to create outfits.

People often put black color clothes away when it comes to spring. For me, wearing black in spring is perfectly fine as long as you find ways to light it up or add colors. In my outfit today, I used a colorful scarf to add vibrance to the overall look.

Black sandro sweater dress with scarf-8082

Black sandro sweater dress with scarf-8139

Black sandro sweater dress with scarf-8141

Aside from the comfort of this wool and cashmere blend sweater dress, the details of the double tie at the waistline (could be tied in front or back) and the slits at the hem are what really got me! You know how much I care for details! I paired the dress with a pointy black pump to sharpen the look. For a bag, I used a red wallet/clutch to achieve elegance with simplicity. I think any big bags would crowd the look.

Black sandro sweater dress with scarf-8190

Black sandro sweater dress with scarf-8161

Black sandro sweater dress with scarf-8223

Black sandro sweater dress with scarf-8167

Black sandro sweater dress with scarf-8118

Black sandro sweater dress with scarf-8236

McMenamins Edgefield in spring is alive. Lots of people come here to get away from the city. We felt the excitement in the air as soon as we got there. We walked around the outside and got ourselves a cup of coffee. A deep inhale of fresh spring air just made everything better!!

I am curious where do you go in spring time?  Please do share in a comment……

更多照片,以及关于这个look所有服装,饰品和包的细节,请点击我的博客:http://styleright.me
(P.S, 在我博客右边menu bar上,可以用邮箱follow我的博客。)